trina   

Zoe on the move

post-1976-1180093128_thumb.jpg

look I can run on one foot!!!

This is more like it

post-1976-1180092955_thumb.jpg

Edited by trina

cass_06   

i love this thread.... Here is a pic of Candy my whippet with my litter crestie babies.

Cassie

Hey Cassie,

Here's a familiar one for you, Phoebe

Karen

phoebe360.jpg

christmas360.jpg

Hey Karen,

Thanks for those Pheobe is look great....

Cassie

cass_06   

Ok guys...

Trying this again... Here is Candy with my litter of crestie babies...

Cassie

post-11815-1180094131_thumb.jpg

Kirislin   

Feather loves that thing, her mum Kibah is the only other one who can fit inside, the other 3 have tried & tried but can only get their heads inside so they give up & lay on top, trouble with that is some times Feather is still inside.

That's Penny with Feather

post-2530-1180132636_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

Kirislin   

This is Pennys son Puck, he's got a deformed leg, no-one wanted him so I kept him, he's wonderful.

Linda

post-2530-1180132857_thumb.jpg

Kirislin   

Pucks brother Tag, nearly died when only a week old, my girlfriend saved him by keeping him alive with fluids until we could get to the vet. He's named after her, TAG is her initials. I also call him Mr Dum Dum Head which is very apt.

Linda

post-2530-1180133082_thumb.jpg

Kirislin   

Here's a great example of why I call Tag Dum Dum Head. He just flops down anywhere, on this occasion it happened to be on Kibahs head.

Linda

Kirislin   

Here's a great example of why I call Tag Dum Dum Head. He just flops down anywhere, on this occasion it happened to be on Kibahs head.

Linda

post-2530-1180158241_thumb.jpg

Hedge   

More Avril pics.

The ones outside were taken last week. This is her venture to the top part of our backyard, seeing as she can now be trusted to not run blindly off the retaining wall!! After all the barricades preventing her from going up there, it was like a whole new world had opened up! She loves ripping up the garden up there, and lying in the sun next to the back fence!

The ones in bed were taken yesterday morning. It was my daughters 7th birthday, and after opening her presents, and letting Avril run like a lunatic until she was tuckered out, they both snuggled up for birthday luvins. How stretching her neck over my daughters like that was comfortalble I have no idea, however she did manage to fall asleep in this position! Avril is 14 weeks old this weekend!

post-2376-1180225800_thumb.jpg

post-2376-1180225817_thumb.jpg

post-2376-1180225834_thumb.jpg

post-2376-1180225851_thumb.jpg

post-2376-1180225864_thumb.jpg

post-2376-1180225881_thumb.jpg

volantis   

Oh my goodness, your girls as SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous :(

More Avril pics.

The ones outside were taken last week. This is her venture to the top part of our backyard, seeing as she can now be trusted to not run blindly off the retaining wall!! After all the barricades preventing her from going up there, it was like a whole new world had opened up! She loves ripping up the garden up there, and lying in the sun next to the back fence!

The ones in bed were taken yesterday morning. It was my daughters 7th birthday, and after opening her presents, and letting Avril run like a lunatic until she was tuckered out, they both snuggled up for birthday luvins. How stretching her neck over my daughters like that was comfortalble I have no idea, however she did manage to fall asleep in this position! Avril is 14 weeks old this weekend!

Hedge   
Oh my goodness, your girls as SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous :(

More Avril pics.

Thank you so much pjw21!!

Love the pics Hedge!

Avril is so cute, especially in bed with your little girl, with paws tucked up!

Clancy often lies like that too - I call it his 'assume the position' for a tummy rub!

Annie and her boyz

O-Ren   

i met my first WHIPPET today!!!!!!

she was a black and white (typical BC cmarkings) at my local Aquarium shop....

Absolute DARLING

are they all like that? slender and gentle, like a whisper on the carpet???

She was so gentle and gosh her head was so frail looking i thort she was made of China!!!!

She was all over me in a flash.. musta sensed the LOVE in my eyes when i saw her and smelt O-Ren on me hehehehehe

all i can say now is I WANT ONE!

unfortunalty my eyes returned to natural position (goggling ceased) cos the owner told her to go 'out back' tail went up to her belly and she skulked off.... altho kept lookin around at me...

i think the owner knew i was about to attempt DogKnapping :D

Edited by O-Ren