Sardines

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thankyou too everyone that has answered you have all been a great help and I will now try them .

As a regular small-medium proportion of the diet... its fine...

Just caution those who have chronic or intermittent pancreatitis however... it can trigger the odd bout in a small %.

Tilly would like to thank everyone for this information about sardines. She had them for her dinner last night for the first time and thought they were especially yummy, she kept licking out her bowl for hours after just in case one suddenly emerged :) Onsy thought they were pretty good too. Their mummy was gagging as she was dishing up the dinners but i'm allergic to fish/seafood and can't stand the smell.

69c for Black and Gold sardines at IGA, I'll see if they are cheaper elsewhere because, despite the smell, I'll feed them regularly to them. I'll also see if I can find them in the springwater

mine love their sardines 2 or 3 times a week...with dry food.

our ritchies IGA stopped stocking them i asked the manager and complained a few times now there always plenty of them there. lol he knows me and always asks me if i have enough when i see him now, as i buy about 10- 12 tins at a time... 45 cents a tin :)

for the black and gold brand in oil.... the dogs go crazy and do zoomies around me when they see those little yellow boxes come out of the cupboard.

45cents at Coles - but every time I go to get them, they are sold out! :rofl: Damn dog people! :thumbsup::)

Taurine is not an issue for dogs (unless they have a medical problem). The problem is feeding dog food to cats as there's not enough taurine in dog food for the cats! :)

Aldi has them for 59c

55 cents at Penrith NSW?

I am ripped off then!!!

45cents at Coles - but every time I go to get them, they are sold out! :) Damn dog people! :thumbsup: ;)

Our coles have them for 59c also! Maybe i need you to get me some and post them down! :D