Ndtf Distance Course

hey jbbb I remember Flame had a release comand - its part of TOT, and what happened to food spitting? I thought you did bits of focus work before.

I hope you can show me some new focus tricks, Ive been doing fair bit of it recently, its great fun and Divani knows the word watch very well now.

Oh I wish I did this course with you...... just couldnt....... :thumbsup:

Thanks for that. Is that dally Roxy???

The Dally is my girl, Ellie. I was the only silly one who took dogs :D

As jbbb said, the course is awesome, I just hope that I can retain all of the information we were given and understand my (quickly written) notes ;)

Sorry I mistook her Horus. There was a Dally boarding when I went down for my prac block two weeks prior. Perhaps I will catch you and Ellie for the next prac block???

Thanks for that. Is that dally Roxy???

The Dally is my girl, Ellie. I was the only silly one who took dogs :laugh:

As jbbb said, the course is awesome, I just hope that I can retain all of the information we were given and understand my (quickly written) notes :eek:

Hey Horus,

Did your Dallies help you find your way?

Sorry I mistook her Horus. There was a Dally boarding when I went down for my prac block two weeks prior. Perhaps I will catch you and Ellie for the next prac block???

Roxy was in the kennels on the last 2 days we were there, so we got to meet her and take her to agility as well. I'm booked in for the October block but may change to December :eek:

Hey Horus,

Did your Dallies help you find your way?

Nope, they slept all the way down and were of no use whatsoever :laugh:

I think we may have to start running a course exclusively for DOLers soon :laugh:

It was fantastic to meet you guys and I'm looking forward to meeting ROM this weekend and other DOLers on future courses :cry:

Next time I'll be arranging a special field trip...............to my house where Horus can take a look at my sick lemon tree :eek:

Guest Clover

Great work everyone :laugh:. Can anyone point me in the right direction so i can apply for an information pack? just looked on the website but could not find anything.

I think we may have to start running a course exclusively for DOLers soon :thumbsup:

It was fantastic to meet you guys and I'm looking forward to meeting ROM this weekend and other DOLers on future courses :)

Next time I'll be arranging a special field trip...............to my house where Horus can take a look at my sick lemon tree :laugh:

I want in on that one please :rofl:

would love to do the course one day! It's on my to-do list :thumbsup:

Just dont tell my OH this is on the list :laugh: - OH already thinks I take on far too many things :)

keep the updates comming people :rofl:

Edited by Gillian

I think we may have to start running a course exclusively for DOLers soon :thumbsup:

It was fantastic to meet you guys and I'm looking forward to meeting ROM this weekend and other DOLers on future courses :)

Next time I'll be arranging a special field trip...............to my house where Horus can take a look at my sick lemon tree :rofl:

See you soon :party: Only 2 more sleeps. I'll be the one dressed like the Michellan man cuz I don't cope with the cold :laugh:

I'm also gonna meet Kristie and another mystery DOL'er who lives next door to her