Ziwi Peak/nutro/eagle Pack Holistic/natural Balance?

Ems

Hi There!

There seams to be so many brands with similart qualities. Just wondering who uses what brands and what is the most recommended!!

I am looking at:

Ziwi Peak

Nutro

Eagle Pack Holistic Range or

Natural Balance

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you!

I can give the thumbs up for Ziwipeak, Nutro & Eaglepack Holisitc :laugh:

I use Ziwpeak on a couple of my little dogs who are extremely hard to put weight on, and it has worked better and quicker than I could have wanted. However, with the high fat content, It can take some dogs a while to adjust to it, as it gave a few of my Poms the runs really bad for a couple of nights.

I wasnt going to change over to Nutro from Royal Canin, but it seems i have no say in the matter.. I received some Nutro samples, and fed it to the dogs and they loved it, and then, decided they wouldnt eat the Royal Canin, so I had to buy some Nutro to mix in with the RC just so they would eat it. Its a nice moist kibble, which is what I look for..

Eaglepack Holisitic is great too.. But my dogs wont eat it any longer.. They got over it within a week. So I cant shed too much light on it.. However it did do wonders for one of my Italian Greyhounds who had a skin irritation.

:eek: Thank you so much Roxie!! Much appreciated!! Its so difficult to choose the right brand!!

I can give the thumbs up for Ziwipeak, Nutro & Eaglepack Holisitc :laugh:

I use Ziwpeak on a couple of my little dogs who are extremely hard to put weight on, and it has worked better and quicker than I could have wanted. However, with the high fat content, It can take some dogs a while to adjust to it, as it gave a few of my Poms the runs really bad for a couple of nights.

I wasnt going to change over to Nutro from Royal Canin, but it seems i have no say in the matter.. I received some Nutro samples, and fed it to the dogs and they loved it, and then, decided they wouldnt eat the Royal Canin, so I had to buy some Nutro to mix in with the RC just so they would eat it. Its a nice moist kibble, which is what I look for..

Eaglepack Holisitic is great too.. But my dogs wont eat it any longer.. They got over it within a week. So I cant shed too much light on it.. However it did do wonders for one of my Italian Greyhounds who had a skin irritation.

I use Nutro large breed puppy for my two rescue mutts. They love it and they look great. I also include fresh mince, chicken frames, sardines, turkey necks, lamb necks, tuna in oil and raw eggs into their diet. Their coats are really shiny and healthy and they are full of energy. If you enlarge this pic you'll see how shiny Spud is.

post-13177-1180441841_thumb.jpg

I use Nutro large breed puppy for my two rescue mutts. They love it and they look great. I also include fresh mince, chicken frames, sardines, turkey necks, lamb necks, tuna in oil and raw eggs into their diet. Their coats are really shiny and healthy and they are full of energy. If you enlarge this pic you'll see how shiny Spud is.

post-13177-1180441841_thumb.jpg

Ditto with the added extras but my dry food is Eaglepack Holistic Chicken

Half fresh half kibble here. Using Nutrience and loads of fresh meat, fish, vegetables, fish oil and fruits. Fresh foods is still best but using commercial dry food occasionally is time saving. The poos are great, firm and crumbly, hardly any smell.

At the moment im using DickVanPatterns Natural Balance and am finding it very good. I have also used Eagle Pack Holisitic as well which i also liked, so my decision between the two atm is which one is easier to come by.

I feed all of mine Nutro with some Ziwipeak sprinkled over it. When Tyra went off her food early during her pregnancy, Ziwipeak was the only dog food she would eat. They also get chicken frames, turkey necks etc as well as sardines with their dinner.

I feed all of mine Nutro with some Ziwipeak sprinkled over it. When Tyra went off her food early during her pregnancy, Ziwipeak was the only dog food she would eat. They also get chicken frames, turkey necks etc as well as sardines with their dinner.

Would you believe some of my Poms wont touch Ziwipeak?? They sniff it and walk off!

my lot get Nutro with either chicken carcass or some other bone(brisket etc) with sardines a few times a week.

It's a bit harder to get than some others but if you can find a supplier in your area i'm sure you'll be very happy with it

julie

my lot get Nutro with either chicken carcass or some other bone(brisket etc) with sardines a few times a week.

It's a bit harder to get than some others but if you can find a supplier in your area i'm sure you'll be very happy with it

julie

Agree. It's two and a half round trip for me to buy Nutro - but it's worth it.

Were on Nutro - loved it

Now on Eagle pack holistic - they love it

they have chicken frames for breakky, sardines once or twice a week, raw mince youghurt for dinner

They all look great, are an ideal weight.

The only thing i have noticed is that on the EPH they have more poo and it is looser than when on Nutro. nutro was once a day and small and firm, EPH is 1 or 2 a day and looser.

Will go back to nutro i think or i will mix the two together

I forgot we have also tried Natural balance and they loved that too.

I have gone back to mixed Nutro/EPH chicken.

They eat all tehir dry food. I still mix it but once a week they get a fry food meal.

Edited by Kristie

We also feed Nutro and Ziwipeak, the dogs just go silly over their food and the cat also loves his Ziwipeak canned but not the daily cuisine.

We sometimes look after a friend's sheltie (she has 8) and they have yet to refuse either Nutro or Ziwipeak.

Edited by Hesapandabear

Ems, I can only say I've tried most, with the best organic and nutritionally balanced meals and treats to be found from

Sassy Treats :thumbsup: ;) :rofl:

Fresh breath, brilliant coat, calm behaviour, no farts to speak of, and the easiest, unsmelliest poos in the world - a goddam BLESSING when you have the pick the buggers up!

Are you on commission or do you own the place you keep flogging on this forum.

I agree :( Annoying much?