Ziwi Peak/nutro/eagle Pack Holistic/natural Balance?

Ems

We give a mixture of nutro and EPH to our dog with a bit of ziwipeak on top. We were giving him ziwipeak on its own however it gave him really runny poo. Mixing it up has seemed to have helped that problem.

Also give him chicken necks and carrots and other veges

Hi There!

There seams to be so many brands with similart qualities. Just wondering who uses what brands and what is the most recommended!!

I am looking at:

Ziwi Peak

Nutro

Eagle Pack Holistic Range or

Natural Balance

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you!

I've used all the above, and dogs only like Nutro & Ziwipeak. The Boxer had to be stood over and told to eat his Eagle Pack and Natural balance.

-WithEverythingIAm

Which Ziwipeak gave your dog a runny poo, Westiefan? Was it the Cuisine or the can? I bought 6 more cans from Paddopets last weekend to give my dog a bit of variety in the morning, then the cuisine in the evening. I did notice that his poo was pretty soft with can. Looks like I'll have to stick with the cuisine alone. Oh yes he gets carrots, other vegies for treats, sardine every few mornings, dehydrated bone to clean his teeth, but his main is Ziwipeak cuisine.

My guys have no difference if they have the canned ziwipeak. They get it once a week adn they love it. poo is normal consistency.

Maybe my dog has a senstive stomach. He had a run when I gave him Evo a long time ago. I used to give him Eagle Pack Holistic for a while, great food though but he loves ziwipeak. I give him ziwipeak everyday now and he's like a vacuum cleaner on high speed.

WF it could have been that having a whole meal of Ziwipeak by itself proved just a bit too rich for him? Perhaps do the slow transfer of foods and go from there rather then kibble with a lil ZP to just all ZP?

Have not tried EP - too hard to come by in Brisbane. Have tried Nutro & Nutrience. My dogs will eat anything with gusto so lthey loved all. However I have recently changed to raw mince & vege mix - pre mixed (Big Dog Pet Foods) with just a touch of kibble (1/3 cup) and I can tell the difference in how much they enjoy it. They also get regular bones (chicken frames/roo tail/whatever). As it is pre-mixed it is no less convenient than dry food - as long as you have freezer space. I was getting sick of paying out huge dollars for dry food. It has only been a week, but I can already see an overall improvement. Can't say I ever noticed any difference between one dry food and the other. Not sure where you live but I am sure you could source something similar in your area.

Edited by badboyz