Pet Craft Links

Winterpaws

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi

Does anyone have any good ideas/plans on the best way to make a digging box/pit for my Jack Russell who is a diggeromaniac? Am not sure where to start on building one but would prefer it to have sides so when he kicks up all the sand behind him I don't lose all the sand in five minutes (will become too expensive to refill every day)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Saska, create a specific dog digging patch in the yard and keep his toys and add random treats to doggy dig. He doesn't need a box.

I need a condom bed for Mishka...

Edited by Cazz

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm thinking of making a cover for Zero's crate (can't find one to fit a 48 inch crate - and some of the ones I've found to fit a smaller crate are ugly!) - has anyone made one or know where i can find a pattern to make one?

Shell, I got my crate cover 48" from ebay. Its brown and white tartan design). here is the link for one that's for sale now I got it from the same people, deliver was superfast and via express post. Its a great cover

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/COLLAPSIBLE-DOG-CRA...1QQcmdZViewItem

Have also seen them at Dog Shows in other colours (green and white checkers). I paid just over $50 incl postage.

I also saw some in the shop at the grounds where the shows are held in Adelaide (dunno what its called).