2 Tracking Champions

There is a quiet achiever amongst us, who never says much unless she can be of some help. :)

So I want to publicly congratulate her on BOTH her dogs passing their Track 6 and becoming Champions at last weekends Trial in Victoria. No small feat considering the weather and conditions. :):rofl:

CONGRATULATIONS DOGDAYZ!!! ;) :mad:(:mad:mad

Just been directed here...dont often frequent these days...

Monday was a huge day for me...my first and second champions within just a couple of hours of each other.....we always knew Becky boy would make it, but skye has been a major suprise.

Thanks for the congrats from me and

Skye (T.Ch. Zhavera Pride of Key PT) and Beck (T.Ch. Longweis Emerald Katsize)

Edited by dogdayz

WOW Congrats DD!!!

What a brillant achievement, now where too from here? :laugh:

Thats the big question...suddenly our july and august calender looks very empty :)

May have to dabble in the obedience and jumping rings :laugh::shrug:

Hate to disappoint you Tollers but dont think we are cut out for flyball...my weis attitude is thats my ball, and so is that one, and that one and that one....basically he will steal every ball and stash them somewhere....trust me his bed is more like a nest .... full of his treasures :thumbsup:

Hi DD

I think I was one of your track layers on the day.

I was hiding behind a pile of rocks and dirt on the Monday.

It was an exceptional result on a day. Did your dog have a good rest after the first track?

What are you going to do now that you have completed your challenge in getting your dog to achieve its Tracking Champion status.

Have you thought about going to the Tracking Champion Weekend?

It is a great weekend, full of fun, good company, plenty of food and hot showers.

My Aussie Shepherd, Mr Gambit passed his Test 1 last weekend at Haddon. So we are after a pass in Test 2 at any of the upcoming trials.

My first dog, Miss Annabell went through her titles very quickly and it wasn't until I had laid a few tracks that I realised how well she had done in such a short time..

Mr Gambit will take a bit longer so I can enjoy his tracking trials.

Hate to disappoint you Tollers but dont think we are cut out for flyball...my weis attitude is thats my ball, and so is that one, and that one and that one....basically he will steal every ball and stash them somewhere....trust me his bed is more like a nest .... full of his treasures :thumbsup: