Really Good Advice!

I was recently having probs with my greyhound ex-racer and she went completely off her food a whole day. I bought some stuff home from work called STOCKGAIN made by N.R.G. Primarily for horse it can also be used on sheep, cattle, cats, dogs and birds. It's got a molasses base and you can water it down to moisten kibble. It's a multi-vitamin and supposed to be really good for everything. She adored it! She even licked the bowl clean! (which she's never done). I'd tried a few different things over the past couple of days and this was the best result by far.

If you have a picky eater or just want a fuss free way to feed complete multivitamins and minerals I honestly recommed it!

This is all I could find

Stockgain Contains:

Yeast & Seaweed concentrates: especially manufacturered for optimum performance. Also includes digestive enzymes for effective digestion & utilisation.

Apple Cider Vinegar: traditionally known to assist with joint flexibility and appetite improvement.

Vitamins: including A, D, E & the B6 group. Also contains microvitamins, selenium & vitamin E.

Minerals: including trace minerals.

Salts: Potassium, Sodium & Chloride.

Molasses: used as the carrying agent & a rich source of carbohydrates.

Directions for Use:

Mix Stockgain into dry feed, to save feed from being blown from bins, pushed into corners, or never eaten.

Dampen dry feed with approx 30ml water & 100ml Stockgain.

For horses being transported or competing away from home, mix 100ml of Stockgain into the drinking water to help mask varying water tastes.

Stockgain does not return a positive swab. The natural, proven ingredients in Stockgain help horses to develop glossy coats with natural shine, within 3 - 4 weeks of feeding.

Guest Piximatosis

That sounds great actually... I've been having problems trying to get Brody to eat enough lately, skinny little bugger, so I might head down to the stockfeeds place tomorrow and grab some!!

Thanks for the recommendation :)

about 28 years ago I used stockgain on my GSD......

he lost weight suddenly and the vet couldn't find a reason!

As well as being a multivitamin it also is an appetite stimulant.

ideal if trying to get weight back on a recovering animal.....and brings their coats up super shiny...

p.s makes horses coats super shiny too and was always used when showing!