Malasab

Just a quick question how much is a bottle of Malaseb???

I had PC at the vets today, came home and Lolas arm pit is all red and angry lumps, cant be sure if it is just the normal allergy to Wandering Jew or something she is allergic too..or even worse some kind of mange (she is on Frontline Plus) If I had seen it I would have taken them both with me today and I cant get back to the vet until next week now, financially we are more than a little strapped...

So how much am I looking at...

you are looking about between $23-$35 roughly depending on what size you get. there is a 250mL and a 1L bottle. it is good stuff though and lasts awhile... but i know what you mean when money is tight!

good luck. If you have any calamine lotion you could try putting that on to soothe the skin or aloe vera. good luck

I buy my malaseb in the 1l for about $59.00 , but if im strapped and my little boy gets irritated I buy chickweed ointment made by Thursday Plantation helps to take all the heat out of the irritation and gives him immediate relief .

If it is allergy based they can also get relief from polarmine tablets from the chemist. They won't cure it but can give relief from itching.

We use Malaseb on Ollie and he has not had a problem since we started using it - I think the last bottle was from Pet Barn and it was around $18.

Jodie