Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great work everyone!

here are a couple of projects I am proud of.

i put a sax in the froth of this coffee. and add steam with music - fun but time consuming

del-cover.jpg

And this had to be a microwave/computer the idea was that you could have a healthy snack at work...... :) yes i do the devils work.....

macrowave.jpg

Edited by Chloes Dad

Hey Guys I have Photoshop 7. If anyone is prepared to share a latter version with me I would be ever so grateful. :laugh:

Thansk for all the great tutorial links - I'm inspired to have a go again. :)

Be careful guys

Adobe are pretty serious and clever in regards to piracy

Gee CHloes DAd I hope your not suggesting I'm a plant.

If I am can I be a rose without thorns? I hate geraniums and such.

No every PhotoShop from v7 on calls home every time it is installed, there is only one way to counter it and that is disconnect when installing it. :):laugh:

As I use PS for commercial use I have purchased it. I am sure they would take that into account in a software audit.

Edited by Chloes Dad

Harminee, that looks awesome! I am assuming the water was there & you created the ripples? It looks really cool.

Hey Chloe's Dad...we don't need tutorials...we have our very own teacher right here on DOL. So how about some tips? Your work is certainly something to aspire to. Maybe you could set us some challenges & help us do them?

who's the teacher?

I should have said expert rather than teacher...the teacher bit was wishful thinking. :) (I was meaning Chloe's Dad)

your work is pretty amazing vickie :laugh:

Thank you Abbey B. In all honesty, I think my photography has improved a lot & the better quality you start with the better the result...but I have a lot to learn about PS.

Edited by Vickie

Harminee, that looks awesome! I am assuming the water was there & you created the ripples? It looks really cool.

Hey Chloe's Dad...we don't need tutorials...we have our very own teacher right here on DOL. So how about some tips? Your work is certainly something to aspire to. Maybe you could set us some challenges & help us do them?

:laugh: here is a tip, deep etching fur SUX! and is one of the hardest things to do well. I cant believe you do it for fun! :)

But seriously I am impressed with some of the stuff I have seen here I have been working in this field for over 6 years and the skills here would totally cut it is most art studios

I will try and dig up all of the working files for the delicious job, and walk you through the process. the steam was the hardest bit. when I do something like this I use Adobe Illustrator to create all of the objects and then put them on top in PS. then it is a matter of trial and error and layers and layers and layers!

I don't get to do much of this stuff anymore, I use a lot of Flash these days. now that is a head f@#k

• Troy unpinned this topic