Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah ha they're here. Great photos as usual Ish.

Thanks 2tollers - she's cooking babies now hopefully, and our other girl is due to pop in 2 weeks, so I hope you will come out here with your family for socializing?

yeah I figured that too but felt like stirring her about it ILTBY :)

But I agree with you, when you see something is not right it nags at you till they fix it right ;)

:)

Definitely! I can't leave things like that, they drive me insane until I change them :laugh:

My brother sent me this today and I hope it doesn't offend anyone. These guys are my brothers friends (the one on the right looks ok ;) ) and were pretty proud of their catch on Sunday. It's a Blue Eye Cod and apparently tastes devine. They live on an underwater mountain 25 miles east of Sydney in 2000 ft on water.

petercod-1.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/2to...op/petercod.jpg

Ah ha they're here. Great photos as usual Ish.

Thanks 2tollers - she's cooking babies now hopefully, and our other girl is due to pop in 2 weeks, so I hope you will come out here with your family for socializing?

Thanks, I would love to. Ahhhhhhh puppies.

Harminee, Freckles...........

Can i please call on your services again and get you to do these pic's for me for my website.

I would love if you could put the pic's in one like you did for Sivaro of Jay. Will attach it for you but with the mauve frame that you have done with my other ones.

Pweeease.

The pic of Jay...... I just love the way you did this pic and think this little girl will come up beautiful.

SivaroPoodles2.jpg

Here is the little girl.

IMG_0880-1.jpg

IMG_0876-1.jpg

I have just been checking out some of the AWESOME photos in this thread.....

LOVE YOUR WORK guys.... ;) some amazing photos!!!!!

Here's my fairly lame attempt at photoshop so far.... these are of my boy Kato and as you can see the only thing I know how to do so far is the black & white / colour deal.... still haven't worked out how to do the frames or change the background etc....

220-2.jpg

156.jpg

255-1.jpg

And here's one that *Bella* did for me which I think looks pretty awesome............ you're a legend, thanx again :laugh:

KATOOOB.jpg

Cheers.

Wow there are just soooo many super nice photos in here...those skiing ones, the chili GSD one...you guys are so talented.

I have got paintshop on my work PC now so do you guys no any good tutorials that i can do...i saw some links for photoshop in here but nothing for paint shop ;)

ETA also love the one piper did with lots of little picies that make up the big picture, the grey hound cards...i could just keep going and going you guys are awesome...

Edited by king

• Troy unpinned this topic