Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

I've just found the joy of photo shop with the help of abbey im starting to get better...

Post ur pic - dogs or what ever

DSCF0373copy.jpg

imy.jpg

AliBW.jpg

GreenboyBW.jpg

Thats it for now until i photobucket the rest

Edited by Palane

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dupilicate the layer, quick mask around the duplicated bit you want left in colour (eg, imy in the first pic) create a new layer via cut. you should have one layer with the background and another with the image you want left colour on it and one thats the original image. Make sure that the background layer is highlighted then click "image"> "adjust" > "desaturate" and whola!! your back ground should be B/W :rofl:

dupilicate the layer, quick mask around the duplicated bit you want left in colour (eg, imy in the first pic) create a new layer via cut. you should have one layer with the background and another with the image you want left colour on it and one thats the original image. Make sure that the background layer is highlighted then click "image"> "adjust" > "desaturate" and whola!! your back ground should be B/W :rofl:

I am having trouble doing the bold bit??? Help!!!!! :rofl:

Do i use the magic wand tool?

dupilicate the layer, quick mask around the duplicated bit you want left in colour (eg, imy in the first pic) create a new layer via cut. you should have one layer with the background and another with the image you want left colour on it and one thats the original image. Make sure that the background layer is highlighted then click "image"> "adjust" > "desaturate" and whola!! your back ground should be B/W :eek:

I am having trouble doing the bold bit??? Help!!!!! :)

Do i use the magic wand tool?

On the toolbar is the icon (circle one is dotted and the other is white on a dark background)

Click the one with the white circle and then click on the paint brush (choose brush size according to the pic) and go around the picture

is that what u where looking for otherwise i'll let abbey know and she might be able to help u more...

Pink Panther Oh i soooooooo want to learn how to do that :p

Oh no. I'm going to have to spend some more time learning how to do that colour/black and white stuff now. It looks great.

I'm still practising oobs. I still don't quite understand the layers but I'm getting there slowly. That Boxer looks great Vickie.

Here's a couple. Unfortunately my photos are crap.

oobtoddpost.jpg

megoobnats.jpg

maggieoob.jpg

whheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! im going on a hunt to find all my photoshopped pictures!!! :p

here is my fave OOB

dolphinOOB.jpg

hehehe i think its tops!!

Sivvvvvvvyyyyyy........... i can send you a copy of PS if you like!? :):eek::(

OH yes please abbey that would be great

This one was suppose to go up too

post-8921-1182307739_thumb.jpg

Those look gr8 guys

• Troy unpinned this topic