Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

Hey, they are MY dogs!!!!!! :laugh:

Nah they look great, love the one of Mitchi.

You have to show me how to do it so i can play too

Only 2 of them are your dogs ;) :laugh:

Instructions for you :

Open a photo and go to the layer menu - duplicate layer - ok

Then go to the image menu - adjustments - desaturate

Use the lasso tool to outline the areas you want in colour and press delete to reveal the colour beneath.

Edited by *Bella*

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heres what I can do :rofl::laugh:

Bear2copy.jpg

How did you do this one MSOM? What filter did you use? It's a great effect.

:laugh: god that was that was sooo long ago.......lets see the puppy is a camera phone pic that I used dry brush and I thin angle brush tools on......and maybe some other stuff.........sorry I just end up playing around and hope like hell it turns out ;) and then I just made the back ground and used the dry brush with some other things and then put them together....

:laugh: god that was that was sooo long ago.......lets see the puppy is a camera phone pic that I used dry brush and I thin angle brush tools on......and maybe some other stuff.........sorry I just end up playing around and hope like hell it turns out :laugh: and then I just made the back ground and used the dry brush with some other things and then put them together....

Thank you...sounds a bit like me...I can never remember what I did afterwards. I don't use dry brush much...will have a play with it.

Here is my latest OOB...I must confess, this one was a little ambitious with all that fur. I got a bit frustrated & rushed the extraction, but it's not too bad so long as you don't look too closely.

578257159_8384f14e16_o.jpg

Edited by Vickie

• Troy unpinned this topic