• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh crap I knew I forgot something :) I forgot to add the mosaic effect sorry

cleo3.jpg

and I like the colour too it brings out her eye ;)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah the mosaic look was great. Doesnt matter still looks lovely like this.

Thanks again, she has hair again even if its hiding in her wraps :eek:

when she is at a show and done up, I will get better pics without the wraps :)

Edited by Sivaro

cleo3-1.jpg

Ok back and I just had to go back and add the mosaic effect :) But now I'm off to bed as I have AFL with the kids from 7:30am till very late afternoon

Woohoo, looks fantastic.

Thanks mate :eek:

I havent read through the entire thread, so sorry if this has been asked before, can OOB be done with Photoshop Elements? And if so, how?

Hi Phoenix. Yes OOB can be done in PS Elements. It is the only program I have. The only thing missing from Elements for OOB is the layers mask (although I'm sure there are ways around it). I downloaded a free plugin from the web called Earthbound Light. It gives Masks, Curves & Channel Mixer. As yet I haven't found any other limitations in Elements while following tutorials that I couldn't get around (although I will get the full PS one day when I can afford it).

Well it just goes to show who is keeping this thread alive :D Come back Harminee...we miss you!!! Nearly 10 hours since anyone posted, must be some kind of a record :D .

And where the heck is Freckles??? :laugh: .

You can't leave me to hold the fort, it takes me bloody hours to do just one :) .

Anyway here is today's effort. We went for a picnic & this cheeky bugger stole 2 sausages right off my daughters plate :love: She was not impressed.

863606424_42ed026663.jpg

I think the angle of the frame is not right...but couldn't be bothered anymore to try & fix it. :eek:

Edited by Vickie

MONITOR.jpg
Wow that frame looks really good. must try that one! :)
LOL

Risyntira- I made that frame if you want I can make another one up for you to use...

Sorry Harminee, I meant 2Tollers frame around the lizard, but yours is pretty cool too :D :love:

I still haven't learn how to put those frames on yet, still doing those Marquee ones seem tricky :laugh: :D

Guest Robatife BCs

WOW, what you can do is amazing! I dont have the wonderful photo shop unfortunately.

Anyone want to have a shot at a couple of my photos?

This is "Clanheath Perfect Choice"

post-15762-1185075963_thumb.jpg

• Troy unpinned this topic