Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

I love that Kookaburra Vicki. Cheeky bugger stealing the sausages. :confused:

Risyntira I'll have to have a go at the pencil, it looks great. :p

I used the pencil then put it in greyscale. Please don't ask how I did it! :)

The one I just done for Robatife BCs was crosshatch ;)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tramissa I can't answer your question sorry.

Rysintira, good stuff. I like to see heaps of different things. My imagination is pretty limited and I need help in that area. Here's a couple of pics I've done, some of them a while ago. They're pretty plain but keep posting your stuff and I might get better.

Ruby

rrd2.jpg

An outing to Kepala Park

kepalaframe.jpg

Tiger - flyball dog

TIGER-1.jpg

Forest

forest1.jpg

My big little boy taken a couple of years ago.

blackandwhite4.jpg

LOL!! You and me both Ris. Thankfully I am now able to utilise a few more of the "useless" buttons that were hanging off the side of it.

I too am a bit challenged in the imagination department so am very grateful for all of the inspiration that you guys are providing. I really enjoy coming along to this thread and viewing all of the new updates. By the hits I am guessing alot of others are too. Keep em coming - I am still practicing in between feeding pups and sorting out big dogs. :laugh:

LOL!! You and me both Ris. Thankfully I am now able to utilise a few more of the "useless" buttons that were hanging off the side of it.

I am still practicing in between feeding pups and sorting out big dogs. :mad

:):mad Funny you should mention them..... so am I! :laugh:

Here's a pic I took of Trim's little brother Sweep last year & with my new found PS skills had a go at removing the busy background:

874072213_c2dba797dd.jpg

edited b/c I wrote litter instead of little brother ;) .

Edited by Vickie

Here's a pic I took of Trim's litter brother Sweep last year & with my new found PS skills had a go at removing the busy background:

874072213_c2dba797dd.jpg

WOW!!! That must have taken you a while to do the background, and what fabulous colour, he's almost gold! :laugh:

Yeah you were missed H :laugh: . The thread dropped from the No1 spot to No5 I think.... What was going on there??? Glad to hear you had a good w/end though.

I know I am a bit busy at the mo with puppies and I guess Ris too so we were not much help in the ratings dept. Both Vicki and Ris have kept up the quality though. Bring em on...

Yeah you were missed H :D . The thread dropped from the No1 spot to No5 I think.... What was going on there??? Glad to hear you had a good w/end though.

I know I am a bit busy at the mo with puppies and I guess Ris too so we were not much help in the ratings dept. Both Vicki and Ris have kept up the quality though. Bring em on...

Busy ? - Yes

Quality ? - No :laugh:

Well I don't know much about Photoshop and everything that I have seen so far on this thread is just amazing.

I do know how to "save" a picture. :laugh:

My cousin took this photo of Duke. Originally in colour and very bright and not a photo to keep but I loved it and it would have been a shame to discard so I tried to find a way to save it. So I cropped it and played with the colour and got this!.

Not as advanced as all you guys but it's a start.

Duke20070715001.jpg

• Troy unpinned this topic