Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, now I've got my broadband back I can see how talented you all are!!

I have a photo that I'd love 'something' done with...I have an idea of what I would like, but I do not have any ideas as to how to describe that :laugh:

Basically I'd like to print out and frame the finished product, so I'd like the photo kept pretty big as I'd love a very large print out of it. Here's the photo:

photoshop2.jpg

I can provide a 10Megapixel one if needed ;)

Just above his head you can just see the chain link, I'd love to have that removed...and I've just noticed a bit of eye snot, that could definitely go too please :D I've attached a picture that Harminee has done with one of Sivaro's dogs, this is pretty much what I'd like to see done with Daegon's photo.

I'll have a look around on the net now to see if I can find pretty much what I'm after, because I'm quite sure I'm being very confusing, sorry!

ETA: On Tess32's website she has pretty much exactly what I want. I wont post anything here as they're not my photos and I'm not going to take them from her site...but the link is in her signature :p

siv3d.jpg

I like how the fur has a soft edge to it going on to the black background, I'd love something like that (without the frame, but maybe with his name in there somewhere).

Edited by shekhina

Sure, I have two different ones. If the first one isn't big enough let me know and I'll send you the original...only thing with that one is it needs cropping to get it to what I actually want in the picture. Hope I'm making sense, sorry! :laugh:

ETA: and I've just noticed a bit of food stuck in his whiskers too...sorry I'm being so difficult! :D ;) :p

Edited by shekhina

That looks great Harminee, thank you! :laugh:

I love the way the dogs look straight onto a black background like that. If you don't mind, I'd love to get a version of it that has just his head on the background, but with his name in silver written like you have (without the frame as I'll be framing it to hang on the wall)

You guys are so clever, I am going to have to take some time to learn how to use photoshop!!

That's fantastic Harminee!! :thumbsup:

ETA: Jag I don't remember putting another photo up of Daegon in here...are you sure it was him?

Pretty sure it is him. I fixed it up for you ages ago... Still had it on my puter. Hope you don't mind..

Rotti.jpg

Oh I had no idea that had been done! Thank you so much, it's gorgeous! :hug:

Phew glad you like it :thumbsup: It is such a stunning photo that I kept it. For my eyes only of course. :rofl: Well until this thread came along. He was the perfect candidate for an angel. Does he ever have a bad photo day??

Oh I could probably find an absolute shocker of Daegon...actually, I think I remember him having the most atrocious ear day I have ever seen and my OH was making Donald Duck noises at him and he's pulling the most awful face :thumbsup:

I have no problems with people keeping photos that they like of my guys, it's nice that they have fans :hug:

Oh I could probably find an absolute shocker of Daegon...actually, I think I remember him having the most atrocious ear day I have ever seen and my OH was making Donald Duck noises at him and he's pulling the most awful face :thumbsup:

I have no problems with people keeping photos that they like of my guys, it's nice that they have fans :rofl:

Hard to believe Shek - hard to believe.

Yes I am a fan of his. They are one of my love breeds, although I will never have the joy of owning one :cry: Allergic to dogs :hug:

Edited by JAG

• Troy unpinned this topic