• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want my boy back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:hug:

He was too young to die.

I saved him only to have this happen?

Not fair!

Just not fair!

Narella dn Paul, Barker bought so much joy adn happiness to my life nad that of my husband.

THankyou for trusting him to me.

Know i loved him so much and this will leave a great big hole in my heart and my life.

Kristie

I know this may not help, but my first dalmatian was a wonderful girl called Emma Dilemma. I got her at 7 months as a rescued cruelty case, severly underweight and mistreated but vivid in looks and personality and such a joy for life. I lost her at 18 months to an accident. I often think that she was just lent for a short time to me to rekindle my love of dogs and my faith in their ultimate loyalty and love. I know that her spirit went on to someone else to share her love and joy for life.

I know that these special dogs come to us for a reason and when the time has come their spirit goes to someone else who has a need of them.

RIP Barker

Janet

Edited by Janba

B-Man you were taken from us far too soon. You have left a great void in all our hearts and we will never forget you.

I will miss our cuddles on the couch, and will even miss getting licked to death, you were such a sweet loving boy.

You know we all loved you so much and miss you already. It just doesn't feel right without you. :(

RIP Barker :hug:

Edited by *Bella*

rest easy barker boy..

kristy my heart is breaking for you and your family , i wish there was something i could do or say to take away your pain

please know that it is not your fault you only did what every other responsible dog owner has done and look after your babies.

my boy dodge will be watching over barker helping him to heal and run free over the bridge and get up to lots of mischief together..

R.I.P Barker you will be missed by all.

:rainbow Barker

Kristie I am so so sorry to hear this news.. the love you have for your dogs shines through in many of your posts. I am certain that Barker had a wonderful life with you.

However long they are will us... it's always too short. :(:kissbetter:

Many hugs to you and your pack... you must be hurting so much at the moment.

Hi again Honey,

As I said on the phone earlier, we feel your sorrow. And understand how devastated you are. Barker was a lovely boy who was always welcome to visit. He was lucky to have been loved by you both and will be deeply missed by everyone who knew him.

Phillipa and Ian

So sorry to hear this Kristie. At least he has his wings now, and is happy and running free and having a good time once again. I'm sure he will be watching over you and your family, and he would want you to know that he doesn't blame you for what happened, and you shouldn't blame yourself either.

R.I.P. Barker :D

Guest Amy Rose

OMG Kristie, I am so sorry. I know I'm a newbie here, but I loved seeing your picture threads and Barker was such a gorgeous boy. I am so so sorry for your loss. Huge hugs to you, your husband, and poor Mitchi and Hunta. It was plain even to me that you loved him with all your heart, and he couldn't have lived a better life.

RIP Barker. :)

Sorry to hear about your loss Kristie, I only just saw this. Please do not blame yourself or go through the what ifs. He had a lovely home with you. Please don't be thinking about going with him as you have a husband and other dogs to look after. Spend all your attention on the other dogs. We really have to make each day count because we never know when it could be the last for one of our dogs.