Sign in to follow this  
cazzie

Boston Terrier Lovers...

3,133 posts in this topic

Boslove   

Hi,

I am desperate to get my hands on one of these little cuties. I have wanted one for years. Only problem is, we live in Perth WA. No breeders what so ever here.

Does anyone know how i would be able to get one!? I know alot of people have to get them from the eastern states? I assume that comes at high price? I just want an idea of cost and if it is at all possible. My only other option would b a french bulldog but i've heard that they r harder to train.

Please please please if u have any info i would b so grateful.

milo13   

Hi

I'm wanting to purchase a male Boston and have been looking at Bonzabull kennels in QLD. Is anyone able to provide me with some feedback and know anyone I can talk to that can recommend them?

Our little girl just chillaxin' in her pool (its a bit over half full). I think shes wanting me to nick off so she can relax a little more

post-5650-0-15279800-1360400963_thumb.jpeg

Nushie   

I wish i could contribute to this thread. I love Bostons, used to walk two when i was a dog walker and they were great little guys, so much personality! I love seeing all your photos so keep them coming!

Maybe one day i will be lucky enough to be owned by one. In the mean time, pug cuddles will do :)

Hi all,

Just letting you know that the Non Sporting Dog club of Vic Inc

is holding class 18 & 18A in both the Open & Championship show on 28th July 2013 at KCC Park.

Incase any of you are chasing Neuter points.

BB

pennyw74   

Hi, not sure how I'll go with my question since nobody has posted anything since April but a friend of mine is looking for a breeder in either Sydney or the Central Coast. I'm sure they could find one but I'm looking for recommendations on a good one.

Thanks in advance. :)

KitKat   

In an effort to bump this thread and fond out some info....

So possibly in the next 12 months i may be in a position to get myself one of the lil guys...hopefully as a show possibility! Just wondering roughly how much $$  i might need to save for a mains registered show prospect lad? :)

Thanks!

On 19/02/2017 at 8:37 PM, KitKat said:

In an effort to bump this thread and fond out some info....

So possibly in the next 12 months i may be in a position to get myself one of the lil guys...hopefully as a show possibility! Just wondering roughly how much $$  i might need to save for a mains registered show prospect lad? :)

Thanks!

Think you would want to have about $4k in the bank and keep your fingers crossed :)