Rebanne

Greyhounds

6,710 posts in this topic

snippet   
We had a really nice afternoon meeting greys and danes.Unfortunately by the time I got the camera out, the greys had gone home!Here's Harry, anyway!post-1382-0-37700900-1333196408_thumb.jpgpost-1382-0-11910800-1333196448_thumb.jpgpost-1382-0-21108600-1333196465_thumb.jpgAnd Whitney, for good measure
Love the second photo - Danes: "OMG, IT'S DEAD""NO, IT'S A GREYHOUND, IT'S LYING DOWN, RESTING"

Oh that's pricless, love it. Great pictures, I can't wait to meet Harry

Rebanne   

Warrior went BOB and Puppy in Show at Saturdays Sighthound show in Sydney. Royal today.

Longclaw   

Warrior went BOB and Puppy in Show at Saturdays Sighthound show in Sydney. Royal today.

Massive congratulations!! Fantastic results :)

Not sure that you go into the sighthounds thread much, but mohawklover posted a congratsto you there, too :)

Rebanne   

Warrior got reserve dog challenge and Puppy of breed today at the Royal! So we come back next week to play again. :thumbsup:

Warrior got reserve dog challenge and Puppy of breed today at the Royal! So we come back next week to play again. :thumbsup:

Wow! Well done.

Rebanne   

pics

some pics from the Sighthound show, more to come from there and the Royal and a heap of video's :D

Rebanne   

Thanks everyone we had a ball, Warrior is so laid back he just sleeps all the time until he has to go into the ring, he goes in, does his stuff, comes out and goes back to chillin' out.

Congratulations Rebanne, I was so thrilled to be there to share the moment with you.

Warrior and his siblings are such a credit to you, they are a greyt litter.

:cheers::cheer::cheers::cheer:

Now back on Sunday for Specials!

snippet   

Greyhound play date is on again this Sunday at the Flinders Dog Park, Whittaker Street, Flinders, 10.30 am weather permitting. Greenhounds gave us some information sheets and greenies to try. All welcome, bring your muzzle ( for your dog) LOL. We had a great time last month and I look forward seeing everyone again. This is a public park and the dogs mixed really well last month with everything from white fluffies to labs.

CBL   

Greyhound play date is on again this Sunday at the Flinders Dog Park, Whittaker Street, Flinders, 10.30 am weather permitting. Greenhounds gave us some information sheets and greenies to try. All welcome, bring your muzzle ( for your dog) LOL. We had a great time last month and I look forward seeing everyone again. This is a public park and the dogs mixed really well last month with everything from white fluffies to labs.

I just have to check that we can get someone to look after Oscar - he would be too much of a pain to take.

I finally put in paperwork to Greenhounds - they just need to chase down Patch's records in GAP Qld and we have the workbook for Lilly :)

CBL   

We can't come this week, but hopefully in May, we'll be there!

Fingers crossed - it would be great to meet you.

Husband is now thinking about taking Oscar too and taking 2 cars so if he is a total pain, one of us can take him home.

snippet   

He will be an angel CBL , wait and see. Can't wait to see Patch and Lilly again

Flahsmum looking forward to meeting you. May meet will be the last Sunday of the month

CBL   

Well unfortunately they can't find Patch's paperwork in Qld to say he has his green collar so he has to go through the assessment process in NSW to go muzzle free.

Looks like we have to start the workbook for both Lilly and Patch now.

Well unfortunately they can't find Patch's paperwork in Qld to say he has his green collar so he has to go through the assessment process in NSW to go muzzle free.

Would it be recorded on his microchip papers with council. When Skye recieved her green collar i also recieved paperwork from council that had been update to say exempt from wearing a muzzle. Its a pain if you need to go through all of that again!!!Although Im sure he will pass with flying colours. :)

CBL   

Would it be recorded on his microchip papers with council. When Skye recieved her green collar i also recieved paperwork from council that had been update to say exempt from wearing a muzzle. Its a pain if you need to go through all of that again!!!Although Im sure he will pass with flying colours. :)

He was in a greyhound kennel in qld when we agreed to take him (we were and are in NSW) and didn't have to be microchipped or registered in Qld (chipping wasn't compulsory in qld at that point - is it now?) so he was never in the system as such in Qld.

We have to get Lilly sorted anyway so one more won't hurt. Just a bit frustrating when we have his qld version green collar and could legally take him to queensland and he could be muzzle free - but I understand that they need to make sure all paperwork is in order.