Sign in to follow this  
Teebs

Bull Terriers

7,200 posts in this topic

juice   

Thought i would bump us up :)

Bonn had another ultrasound , similar result, so we carried on with meds for another 2 weeks, and the low fat diet.

Its been 3 weeks since she stopped the meds and so far ok.

However her face has come up all bumpy again, last time i ripped up all the lavender in the garden as thought it was that looks like its the gardenia's in my planters along the pool fence, so will have to rip them out now.

She is on antihistamine tabs atm again.

I am actually wondering if its all connected ,last time this started first,( bumps) and she was put on the antihistamine's and antibiotics as they had got scabby, thats when she got really sick.

Teebs   

Poor girl.

But

We (I...) need photos.

I haven't had bulky cuddles for months :(

juice   

I just realised they were all b/w pics, my daughter took them :laugh:

Bully   

Pele passed track 3 on Saturday and has now earned her Tracking Dog (TD) title to go with her obedience titles :cheer: Was worth getting up at 4.30am. After the paperwork is completed her official name will be "Aust. CH & Neut. CH Trahern Glenariff (ai) CD RN TD". What a clever girl :love:

Pele_TD18052013.jpg

hvent been on in awhile throught id update we pick a 6month old bully up sunday from our breeder we got senator from and we just love our bullys they are funny and amzing

beautiful photos as well make me bully clucky

hoping that your little Bonn is feeling better asp

Bully   

we got our new girl yesterday shes 6 months old and we love her

Marley_zpsc1eb0fca.jpg

both together

IMG_9556_zpsba9b0e7f.jpg

Beautiful :love: :love:

Bumping for tips/pointers.

We have just started the hunt for a new family member all tips and breeder suggestions welcome lol.

We have owned a Dogue de Bordeaux, mixed bull breeds, working dogs and when I was much much younger and still living at home had a bull terrier. So stubborn clowns and baby land sharks are nothing new.

I work with Bull Terrier breeder(fully registered, shows her dogs, proper breeder ;) ), she has a litter due in a few weeks but we are in NSW and I'm not sure if she will ship. I'd certainly vouch for her love for her dogs though, she had her beautiful pregnant bitch in at work today for a visit, looking very happy and waggy and with a big preggy belly on show :) If you are interested in more info I can ask her for you whether she already has homes lined up or whether she is still looking for homes.

I work with Bull Terrier breeder(fully registered, shows her dogs, proper breeder ;) ), she has a litter due in a few weeks but we are in NSW and I'm not sure if she will ship. I'd certainly vouch for her love for her dogs though, she had her beautiful pregnant bitch in at work today for a visit, looking very happy and waggy and with a big preggy belly on show :) If you are interested in more info I can ask her for you whether she already has homes lined up or whether she is still looking for homes.

I've just emailed a breeder in Qld but that'd be great if you could make enquiries for me. I know some breeders prefer to keep their pups within reach.

Bully   

IMG_1953.jpg

D4S_0476.jpg

Pele passed track 6 on Saturday to earn her Tracking Dog Excellent (TDX) title. Her official title is now "Australian Ch & Neuter Ch Trahern Glenariff (ai) CD RA TDX". I'm sooo proud of the "Goddess" :)

This is what Pele had to do -

Test 6 - Unknown Person...

The dog is required to track an unknown person for approximately 1,200 metres.

The Track will have a minimum of 5 changes of directions: one of these must be between 45 degrees and 90 degrees, the other changes of directions will be between approximately 90 degrees and 150 degrees.

Three articles must be placed on the Track.

The Track shall be crossed twice by Cross Tracks and one or two unknown persons may lay these. The Cross Tracks must be laid approximately 30 minutes after the original Tracklayer has passed.

The minimum time lapse for the commencement of the Track must be 60 minutes and the maximum 180 minutes, from the time the Track was laid.

A minimum of two articles must be indicated by the dog to obtain a Pass.

The Tracklayer or Finish Article must be found at the end of the Track for the dog to obtain a Pass.

Now on to Tracking Champion!!!

Congratulations Bully and Pele :thumbsup::clap: :clap:

Well I suppose I should update my search with a photo of our new puppy, introducing Starstruck Ramona "Ruby"

9ed5c09a-f7b4-4a68-9187-8b38fe7da39e.jpg

Edited by Gracie Monsta

Bully   

Congratulations Bully and Pele :thumbsup::clap: :clap:

Well I suppose I should update my search with a photo of our new puppy, introducing Starstruck Ramona "Ruby"

9ed5c09a-f7b4-4a68-9187-8b38fe7da39e.jpg

What a little cutie :love: