Sign in to follow this  
Teebs

Bull Terriers

7,200 posts in this topic

Roova   

Well hello Zelda you cutie! What's her story Juice, are you baby sitting or is she a new family member?

juice   

All mine :)

She is another ex kennel dog, had her last litter recently, so trying to pull her tum back up.

She is 3, and a real sweetie, she wants to be cuddled all the time, loves everyone, which is tricky on the walks and she thinks everyone should stop to pat her, and they run a mile :laugh:

She is getting used to being inside, so far all good, she has destroyed a few things already, but to be expected.

And she smiles all the time

The down side is i miss Bonn even more now , but getting used to it.

Edited by juice

Teebs   

:(

I tossed around with the idea of not getting anther as well, but almost 4 years on and I know I'm ready (honestly, had I not had babies in between I probably would have gotten one earlier, I probably think more about it just because I've had more time to think !)

juice   

The fact that they were both white hasn't helped, but white is my preference.

The longer she is here, the less i call her Bonn, as she has her own personality, much more amiable than Bonn, who only did something if she wanted too!

I'm not keen on the name, its not easy to say, but she knows it, so its staying.

Would you get another tri?

Teebs   

AT first no, i said my next will be white or red... but i love the Tris soooo much...

Im being really fussy this time, ive been talking to the breeder for years and she knows what im after, if they don't get it, i wont be getting a puppy.

If they get a Tri with the temperament I want i will take it, If they get two pups the same and one is tri... I will have to have a big think about it!

I would love a black and white or even a solid black :love:

juice   

I love whites, but i have had a flashy brindle and white once, who died early.

I like flashy black and whites too.

The breeder i got Zelda from told me to let him know when i wanted another to go with her, perhaps i might go for a coloured too one day!

So what line are you after?

Teebs   

I'm after one from aponi (formally chopperlodge)

I'm not fussed on what dog it's out of. Just want a very laid back male. After atlas and Kaos I deserve a laid back dog!

Mim   

Joey how is your girl going? Would love to see some photos :)

ellz   

Everybody, meet Ann.

New arrival here and will be shown by her boy, my son Ryan. His first show dog. She's already titled, has the most AMAZING personality and keeps us laughing constantly. She will be in co-ownership with her breeder and they (Ryan and Graeme) will be breeding a litter from her over Summer...all going well.

post-864-0-56308000-1463228366_thumb.jpg post-864-0-30037700-1463228391_thumb.jpg

juice   

what a nice looking dog, behind whites this is my favorite colour. where is she from?

ellz   

what a nice looking dog, behind whites this is my favorite colour. where is she from?

Thanks juice! :)

Her breeder is Graeme Wright.

Registered name is CH Lowdina Lady Ann (AI) (Sire is Am Ch Gothic's Earl Of Warwick - USA), dam is Ch Lowdina Not Negotiable (AI)). She's a sweetheart. Absolute lunatic but sooooo soooo funny! :laugh:

Bully   

Pele and I haven't been on for a while. My gorgeous and talented girl is 11.5 years now. The weekend before last Pele passed her TSD3 tracking test to earn her "Track and Search Dog" (TSD) title to add to her Tracking Champion title. That's Pele's 11th title!!! I'm so proud of her :) She now has 2 show, 2 obedience. 3 rally obedience and 4 tracking titles to her name!!

Pele%20TSD.jpg

Pele tracking :)

2015_04_2702.jpg

2015_04_2706.jpg

Look at Pele's registered name now :thumbsup:

Pele%20Pedigree%20Cert%20No%20Address.jpg

Teebs   

That's awesome !

Well it's been 4 years since we lost Atlas.

I'm badly wanting another, but Kaos is getting older (and is a grumpy cow with other dogs) and I think its best to wait and let her enjoy old age