Bull Terriers

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lovely pics Fran. I'd love to take my guys to the beach, but live too far away and even if we got there, Bron would just dig himself a bed I recon... and then China make herself sick drinking the salt water. :cry:

Juice I haven't heard anything about the two who scrapped. Poor buggers hopefully they are both ok. :laugh:

ABC. I think the Kurri boy just needs temp care for a few weeks until Wed can tak him. Haven't spoken to DM for a few days so not sure of his progress. :eek:

BTW ABC, the fat guy here is going great. Still huge, lazy but utterly adorable. :laugh:

Naaawwwwwwwww give the fat boy a hug for me. So glad to hear that he is doing so well and going so great!!! Would love to see a pic of him these days if you have one handy. :o

I saw that the two boys supposedly went to Bully Rescue... but noticed you didn't know where they had gone. Hope that panned out ok.

Hope it all comes together for the Kurri guy.

I so wish I was able to do more to help you.

well mase is at the vets having a biopsy :cheer:

was hoping they could just remove the whole lump, but its in a difficult spot on his upper lip, so will see how he goes.

well mase is at the vets having a biopsy :(

was hoping they could just remove the whole lump, but its in a difficult spot on his upper lip, so will see how he goes.

Hope it all goes well for the big fella. :) Poor bugger. :(

Juice Baz is about 150 years old. :) Actually not too sure when he was at the Pound they thought 6 or 7 but he is at least 10 to 12. :eek: He still acts like a young fella though except he sleeps for about 23 hours of the day. :D Gotta love the big boof head.

Great pics Fran and thanks for the update! :cry:

Got my fingers crossed for you Juice that it is nothing too serious with Mase....

Thought I would share my efforts from the weekend :laugh:

post-28113-1275472489_thumb.jpg

mase sleeps that long aswell :cry:

he gets up to pee and eat thats all :laugh:

well, not so good at vets, she took the biopsy of his swollen lip, but didn't remove the whole lump, as his glands that side of his neck are swollen too, so she is worried they are connected, so took a sample off there too to send away. :)

will know results friday arvo , as to wether the lip is just fatty mess that can be cut away, or more sinister.

nearly dropped to the floor when they gave me the bill, much cheaper out my way ( westie :D ) than this vet :(

he came back starving, so had a big feed, put his coat on and he is fast asleep ;)

Juice I hope Mase is okay. Fingers crossed for the results on Friday. :(

On a better note, Thanks for doing up the facebook page Teebs. :rofl: I am getting lots of messages from people wanting to adopt Bullies!!!! :)

bt, any news on the 2 from wyong?

The girl at Wyong was apparently adopted directly from the pound. The boy I am picking up this afternoon, and will be available for adoption. He is already desexed :confused:

bt, any news on the 2 from wyong?

The girl at Wyong was apparently adopted directly from the pound. The boy I am picking up this afternoon, and will be available for adoption. He is already desexed :confused:

:laugh: Great news for Barge.

The female is most likely coming to me. She is still in the Pound and hasn't been adopted.

still tempted by barge :rofl:

you will have to let me know what he is like weds :thumbsup:

did you get coco too?

Yes, Coco was adopted from the pound.

Barge is super friendly with people. With Viva, he was very excited to see her, and wagged his tail like a maniac, but if Viva exerted any dominance, he got a little upset.

Time will tell, still getting to know him, and of course he's had a BIG day, so he might still be fearful of her. My initial thoughts is that he's going to make an excellent sidekick for someone, and if they already have a dog, he'd be suited to a submissive dog as I think he's the type that will give it back IF provoked.

Seems good with food, and no aggression towards us in regards to food - but again, it's only night 1, but so far so good.

Barge is awesome! He is SO cuddly, he's tucked under my arm, sleeping, as I type (on the lounge on the laptop).

He was infested with fleas - I haven't had fleas for years so I was a little shocked! He had a bath today and must be feeling SO much better!

He and Viva have been getting on well today, they're both inside at the moment. He's definitely not 'dog aggro' but I still think if he's pushed, he'll push back. He's not submissive.

Here's some pics I took earlier. You can see his 'war wounds' from the fight with Aria at the pound.

2010-06-05Barge.jpg

2010-06-05Barge2.jpg

2010-06-05Barge3.jpg

2010-06-05Barge4.jpg

and I like this one - he jumped up on my legs and was wondering what I had in my hand....

2010-06-05Barge5.jpg