Bull Terriers

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello BT fans :rofl:

There is a little girl in Kurri Pound at the moment listed as a BT cross because she is a tri colour, now I am certainly no expert but it looks from the pics as if she might be pure. Anyone want to take a look at the Kurri Pound thread? I can't foster her, wondering if anyone here can

Cheers! :)

I have listed the link on the bully facebook page

Regarding the FB group, i have made some of you admin, not sure who i have missed? anyone in here that isnt admin that would like to be, please feel free - would like to jazz the page up a bit, but no idea where to start! So feel free to play around with it

Teebs, if you go to www.facebook.com/username and follow the process there you can customize your facebook page link so that it is a clean link to your page instead of all the facebook mumbo-jumbo. [iE You can change it to www.facebook.com/australianbtrescue]

You need a profile photo too!

http://www.facebook.com/bullyrescue

please let me know if anyone wants to be admin, i dont have time to jazz the page's up and fix anything!

A friend sent me this link.

thought I'd share cos its just too cute

:D

ETA Barge looks gorgeous- could be because he looks so much like my boy :)

Edited by bullylove

i've asked for some more pics of the kurri gal, can some of the registered breeders have a look and tell whether they think she is pure or if she is just badly bred, she only looks small

looks like a mini i rescued from the same area

post-9288-1275805977_thumb.jpg mini i rescued

i contacted john schofield, secretary of the bull terrier club nsw, about this boy(BARGE) as i doubted he was byb, he was chipped but no details on the chip!

he said he was going to look at him but the pound said they didnt see him and i never heard back, dunno why

WEDNESDAY, he is absolutely divine :rolleyes: thanx for helping!

Thanks so much everyone for trying to help the little Kurri girl :rofl:

On another note, I was at Yass show today, and as usual I spent most of my time watching the hounds, but after the Group judging they had the puppy sweepstakes in the hound ring. There was this adorable BT baby who was being so naughty, kept trying to play instead of standing nicely, but what a little cutie! Just adorable :rolleyes:

Edited by Daisy

I am in love!!! Barge is gorgeous, my kind of Bully boy thats for sure. (just don't tell baz!! :rofl: ) Thanks so much for taking him Wednesday. :rolleyes:

DM I'd be bloody suprised if he was a byb dog and not from a Reg Breeder. Looks too good.

Quick update.

Barge is settling in wonderfully, and I can see why he was a staff favourite at the pound - I actually don't know if my OH will let him go!!

He is extremely cuddly. Loves nothing more than tucking himself up under your arm on the lounge. He and Viva are getting along wonderfully.

We took him to my vet today for a once over as I didn't like the look of a couple of his teeth, but the vet said they just need a clean - and Barge let him do it - without any sedation!! He was just wonderful - and my vet said he likes him a lot :eek:

He was barking at some of the other dogs at the vets, but more in an excited way rather than aggressive.

He doesn't answer to Barge at all... LOL.... I managed to get his attention just saying 'puppy' so maybe his real name is close?

If someone wanted a Bully, I couldn't recommend this guy highly enough... I'm totally impressed with his manners and his temperament.... He'll be here for at least a couple of weeks in case he comes down with something, and then I'll have to see with my OH if he's willing to part with him... :)

yep, weds if he is good don't let him go :)

i have 2 ff here, well i let mase go and then realised my mistake, with the persistance of my kids who missed mase so much. :)

and my cattle, who i couldn't part with when he was due to go. :thumbsup:

you will know if he belongs, if someone else wants him :)

well mason's lump on his lip is benign (sp) :thumbsup:

however, as my vet is off today, i have to call tommorrow, as his neck / glands are swollen, and the receptionist said i would need to speak to my vet about the lab results of it. :D

so still in limbo really till then.

looks like he will have to have the swelling on his lip cut away as it just keeps comming up. so more surgery for the old duffer :)

weds, popeye is a good name for him, although barge is a way cool name :rofl:

do we have any more info on the white girl?

i can't believe they put 2 unknown bullies in together at grub time :rofl: i assumed they had come in together.

Edited by juice
thought I'd share cos its just too cute

:rofl:

Oh great...thaaaaaat's just great.

Now not only do I REALLY WANT A BULLY (as per usual.. :) ) but now I want chicks as well!!

Sheesh!

i can't believe they put 2 unknown bullies in together at grub time :) i assumed they had come in together.

I know! Seriously!

Hi Guys, just wanted to pop in to tell you over the weekend I just rehomed my little Shar Pei x girl puppy to a couple who own a p/b English Bull Terrier.. :laugh:

They originally asked me if I would have a problem homing one of my puppies with a BT and when I stopped laughing I answered ' Considering one of my BF's is BT Rescue - ahhh NO! Not at all !!' :D

Here's a pic of them on their first night together!!! :rofl:

post-12807-1275909154_thumb.jpg