Bull Terriers

Yeah, OH doesn't like Popeye, and 'Barge' doesn't seem to roll off the tongue, I've been saying 'Budge'... LOL

I've found out today, that he enjoys Cesar Milan, and wants to chase the dogs on the TV, and he doesn't like Good News Week - in particular, he was quite unhappy about Mikey being on the TV....

However, overall, one of his favourite pastimes is lying on the lounge watching TV... :laugh:

as depicted here - notice both vacant stares in the same direction:

(excuse the quality - it's from my phone)

07062010-w.jpg

otherwise, this is the usual position:

06062010-w.jpg

06062010_001-w.jpg

and you must surely see what I mean about my OH.... :D

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, OH doesn't like Popeye, and 'Barge' doesn't seem to roll off the tongue, I've been saying 'Budge'... LOL

I've found out today, that he enjoys Cesar Milan, and wants to chase the dogs on the TV, and he doesn't like Good News Week - in particular, he was quite unhappy about Mikey being on the TV....

However, overall, one of his favourite pastimes is lying on the lounge watching TV... :laugh:

SO CUTE!!

Hahaha..he's not going anywhere!

Welcome to your new foster failure! :D

However, overall, one of his favourite pastimes is lying on the lounge watching TV... :thumbsup:

07062010-w.jpg

otherwise, this is the usual position:

06062010-w.jpg

06062010_001-w.jpg

and you must surely see what I mean about my OH.... :D

Lovely pics ;) Barge has got to be a keeper ;)

You might find a new name for Barge here Thousands of Dog Names :)

Her Everyday name is LIL. She cant get enough cuddles. She is a real smoocher.

Here is another pic of her.

IMG_2492-3.jpg

ohh, love her colour !! Very pretty

Underbully - what a great name!

Lil is beautiful!

Barge is a stunner too and I love the Tool jumper - my 2nd favourite band evarrr :thumbsup:

I want my mini bully now *stamp foot*

Dman Tugs have donated a Medium-Giant range package to the Jed Auctions - the packages includes items that are one-offs and not available on the Dman Tugs website. All tugs are are 2nd generation 4 strand round braids to prevent teeth from getting caught and to add longevity. Please visit if you are interested: http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=197878

Tuglicious (For tough tugging)

0_Tuglicious.jpg

Tuggun Solo

0_Tuggin_Solo.jpg

Tug Clip Lead (Suitable for Agility/Obedience/Flyball)

0_Tug_LeadB.jpg

Three Two Play (More multiple dog play)

0_Three_Two_PlayB.jpg

Pocket Play (Fits in your pocket)

0_Pocket_Play.jpg

Mr Bunny (Real Bunny Fur dogs go crazy for)

0_Mr_Bunny.jpg

Headbanger (For dogs who love to death shake toys)

0_Head_BangerB.jpg

Handle this (Spacious grab area)

0_Hand_This.jpg

Giant Tug Ball (As Rare as....a smart Great Dane!)

0_dman_ball.jpg

i've asked for some more pics of the kurri gal, can some of the registered breeders have a look and tell whether they think she is pure or if she is just badly bred, she only looks small

looks like a mini i rescued from the same area

what's the latest on the Kurri girl? I see on the urgent thread they don't think she is releasable?

Has she shown any aggression at all or just too timid?

She looks so scared in the latest pics, poor thing

Hi Guys, just wanted to pop in to tell you over the weekend I just rehomed my little Shar Pei x girl puppy to a couple who own a p/b English Bull Terrier.. :)

They originally asked me if I would have a problem homing one of my puppies with a BT and when I stopped laughing I answered ' Considering one of my BF's is BT Rescue - ahhh NO! Not at all !!' ;)

Here's a pic of them on their first night together!!! :D

I found out today that the Bully in the photo with my Rescue foster is Stardom Apache Scout his mum is Bulroras Las Vegas and his dad is Stardom Dartagnanatemred. He has a few american champions on his mums side and english

champions on his dads. And they would love to find a someone who is interested in him for breeding purposes!

Her Everyday name is LIL. She cant get enough cuddles. She is a real smoocher.

Here is another pic of her.

That is a GREAT looking dog!!!

Was she sold from her owners/breeders? How do situations like that usually occur? Were you just lucky to see her available for sale on their site or are you friends with them? What's it like welcoming a new adult dog into your pack?

*is curious*

Dman Tugs have donated a Medium-Giant range package to the Jed Auctions - the packages includes items that are one-offs and not available on the Dman Tugs website. All tugs are are 2nd generation 4 strand round braids to prevent teeth from getting caught and to add longevity.

Nice work sas and Dman! :)

:rofl: Welcome to the Bull Terrier Foster Failure Club Wednesday!! :( Barge looks extremely happy where he is. :eat: Great pics!!! :eat:

:p before you all get excited - it's not a given yet... he's definitely going to be here a couple of weeks to make sure he doesn't come down with something, and then we'll see.... I'm still in foster mode... :p

I got his microchip papers in the mail today - any idea where I can circulate the number to see if any breeders might be able to identify it as there's? It's possible that he came from a breeder, but they were going to wait to register until 6 months (as they do) and then he might have been lost or stolen, or they simply didn't bother.

:p Welcome to the Bull Terrier Foster Failure Club Wednesday!! :( Barge looks extremely happy where he is. ;) Great pics!!! ;)

:D before you all get excited - it's not a given yet... he's definitely going to be here a couple of weeks to make sure he doesn't come down with something, and then we'll see.... I'm still in foster mode... :eat:

FOSTER FAILURE, FAILURE!!!! :rofl: :p :eat::eat:

"That is a GREAT looking dog!!!

Was she sold from her owners/breeders? How do situations like that usually occur? Were you just lucky to see her available for sale on their site or are you friends with them? What's it like welcoming a new adult dog into your pack?

*is curious*"

I purchased my first Bull Terrier from her breeder and since have become good friends. We are into showing them and also have this year obtained our prefix. The moment I saw her (when she was only a baby pup) she took my eye. She is only 8 months old now and we dont fully own her. We co-own her with the breeder. We will eventualy get to breed her but not untill we have had some fun showing her first.

I have half a cow worth of bones in my fridge/freezer.... Atlas is in heaven, he has eaten his bone, but is now outside barking at the fridge...

I have half a cow worth of bones in my fridge/freezer.... Atlas is in heaven, he has eaten his bone, but is now outside barking at the fridge...

Haha typical Bullie. They are too smart for their own good sometimes.