Bull Terriers

Last night he did a silly dance and mouthed me when i picked up the dog leads, he often just walks to the end of the drive, looks around and comes back

God, that is exactly what Atlas does!! They have to be related

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my beautiful big boy has lymphoma :(

:laugh::laugh: Juice I am so very sorry to read this. :laugh: Reading your posts, your love for this big fella is so evident and I am just so gutted to read this. :laugh: Such a terrible disease and far too many have been taken the past year from it. :laugh:

thankyou bully, we won't be treating it,he has 4-6 weeks.

my son is in the shower crying,he is his best mate :rofl:

Spoil him rotten and enjoy the remaing time with him :)

Sorry to hear that Juice. I agree with Bully... enjoy what you have left! :eek:

mase is good, he even stole appollo's brekky yesterday :cry:

appollo always takes out his wing from the kibble and leaves it till last, mase ate his, and then walked past and pinched the wing :(

these were taken last night :rofl:

post-3531-1277240388_thumb.jpg

post-3531-1277240397_thumb.jpg

sooo... FF yet?

Not yet - he's still on petrescue but unfortunately I think he is attracting unsuitable interest.

I had an email from someone saying "where are you and how is he with other dogs?" - that was it!! No names, no greeting, nothing.

I emailed them back with the answers, and a whole heap of questions about their own circumstances and didn't hear from them again. With my previous fosters, I've had people enquire and told me their life stories without having to prompt them, but with him, I think that so far the people interested in him have been people I wouldn't let him go to.

I don't mind how long he stays at the moment, and my OH is thinking about keeping him, but he too says if the right home comes up we can probably let him go - after all - it frees up the spot for another foster :cry:

Edited by wednesday
mase is good, he even stole appollo's brekky yesterday :cry:

appollo always takes out his wing from the kibble and leaves it till last, mase ate his, and then walked past and pinched the wing :(

these were taken last night :rofl:

Lovely pics - it shows how great Mase is and how much your boy loves him :eek:

juice I just popped in to say I am so sorry to hear about Mase, he is a beautiful boy and Julie is right just give him as much love and joy in his last days as you possibly can, just as you have all along :cry:

thankyou everyone, its really good having the support here :(

weds, its bad isn't it that they attract such dropkicks :cry:

my last foster bully went to a great home, but i had some dodgy enquirie's too.

keep him till the time is right ( i need to meet him too :rofl: )

this is "bullet" my last bully foster ( he was a bit too pushy ,and my cattle dog and him were both the same age, so was never going to be a ff .

post-3531-1277250882_thumb.jpg

post-3531-1277250891_thumb.jpg

Edited by juice
weds, its bad isn't it that they attract such dropkicks :)

Yep. And he's such a cuddly boy. He was lying near OH last night (and when I say near, he was lying along side him on the lounge), then he suddenly got up, climbed onto his chest, put a paw either side of OH's head, and rested his head on his shoulder leaning it against his neck, and just lay there. It was so cute!!

He's also proving to be very good with other dogs. I had Raff (the Bordeaux foster failure from Blacktown Pound living with my friend) over on Saturday for a visit with Viva, and Barge was good with him as well. Showed no aggression towards a big male at all. He gets very excited when he sees other dogs, barking etc, but none of it is aggression, just joy at finding another possible play mate... :rofl:

I still can't believe no one was looking for him - he's actually very well adjusted and I can't find any usual 'neglected dog' issues with him at all. I have a section in my adoption agreement which outlines any health or temperament issues, and it's still blank with him!! I can't even say he'll chew things up because he hasn't. The worst he's done is jump up on the spare guest bed and dig up all the covers so he could create a lovely nest for himself to sleep in.. :cry:

And - another great thing is that it's been nearly 3 weeks now with us and he hasn't gotten sick with anything - no kennel cough - nothing - YAY :(

glad he is doing so well, sometimes they take a while to come out of their 'honeymoon' period though :laugh:

so do you think it was the girl with him that started the spat over the food? did she get rescue?

glad he is doing so well, sometimes they take a while to come out of their 'honeymoon' period though :laugh:

so do you think it was the girl with him that started the spat over the food? did she get rescue?

Tatelina has Aria the bully girl.

:laugh: Love the pics of Mase. :D