• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where the hell are they all coming from :rofl:

I KNOW RIGHT?! ARGH!

Aria is just like Barge - SO GORGEOUS!!

Walks so well on lead, is playful and respectful around other dogs and humans, great with food. I wonder what made them have a scrap? *shrug*

And yes I know, I know....I haven't put any photos up yet! My bad! I have a whole stack of really good photos of her facing away from me when I bothered to take the camera with me on a walk...otherwise its hard to take piccies by yourself!

:D :):) OMG this getting out of hand!!! ;) There is also 2 in WA and another in Sydney. Far out what the hell is going on??? :)

DM the male and female are nice looking dogs. I wonder if they are from the same place?

Tat, the fight at the pound would have been a simple blue over the food and would have escalated into the big scrap it was. I don't feed any dog together no matter how great the temperament. It is just an unfortuante incident due to the pound being full but at least the rangers obviously understood that and were happy for dogs to be rescued despite it.

:D :):) OMG this getting out of hand!!! ;) There is also 2 in WA and another in Sydney. Far out what the hell is going on??? :)

DM the male and female are nice looking dogs. I wonder if they are from the same place?

Tat, the fight at the pound would have been a simple blue over the food and would have escalated into the big scrap it was. I don't feed any dog together no matter how great the temperament. It is just an unfortuante incident due to the pound being full but at least the rangers obviously understood that and were happy for dogs to be rescued despite it.

yeh the other ive been told about is in west wyalong, is that the 1 you know about????

there is no info on him besides male 4yrs

Edited by Dura Mater

What beautiful bullies - I'd love to take them but far far away and the Rocky council will probably have a brain explosion if I get more dogs....(actually they'd probably just have a brain explosion thinking they can charge me to apply to have more than the allowable number of dogs again and the regos.....).

Edited by conztruct

:cry: It really is sad that these beautiful dogs need new homes.....I couldn't bear to part with my hairy children! I wish I lived closer, then I could come and meet them, and maybe bring one home- but I am too far away :D

Just had a look back through at the photos in this thread-such typical bullies,lol!

so do you think it was the girl with him that started the spat over the food? did she get rescue?

It could have been Barge (although I think my OH is changing his name to Stitch as he seems to respond to that more than Barge??). Barge gets grumbly, but that's the extent of it. He'll growl at Viva if she approaches him on the lounge, but if she gets closer, he'll just stop.

It could have been him growling to stop Aria coming to his food, but she reacted to the growl and he then it was on?

He definitely grumbles, but then doesn't follow through. He growls when you try to move him when he's asleep too, but then wakes up and stops.

Definitely can take food, bones, toys everything off him without a growl at all though, and he'll give things up if Viva decides she wants it. They can play tug of war without any issues either. There hasn't been a moment when I thought he would actually bite anyone or anything.

Tonight he was barking in his sleep - it was more like a bark with a flat battery type bark - it was hilarious - he barks more in his sleep than he does awake!

My favourite is his super slow motion walking through shrubs, and I mean SUPER slow motion. He's also done it under a chair and desk - he just inches along SOOOOOOO slowly. I don't know where the hell that's come from or why??

He's a strange little dog that's for sure.... :mad

How's your boy doing Juice?

Weds, its 'moonwalking" i have had 2 bullie's that did it, very odd to watch :mad

Mase is fine, no different really, they said 4/6 weeks, but we must nearly be that long, and he is the same, still eats like a horse, and slept alot anyway, so hard to tell.

His skin is bad atm, bought some more malasab, so will bath him this weekend.

I keep thinking they have made a mistake and he will be fine, but the big hard lump is still there on his neck :mad

He was an outside dog with my other 2, but as its so cold he seems to have found inside, this is the only couch he can get his front legs onto, then waits for the kids to hoist him up :mad

do we know anymore on the 2 at hp?

post-3531-1278042419_thumb.jpg

post-3531-1278042431_thumb.jpg

:mad They all seem to do it-I think in the trees/shrubs, it is a looooong,slow, and much enjoyed backscratch! My bullies have all done it. Oh, and nest in your doona at any available opportunity! :mad
My favourite is his super slow motion walking through shrubs, and I mean SUPER slow motion. He's also done it under a chair and desk - he just inches along SOOOOOOO slowly. I don't know where the hell that's come from or why??

god what a freak of a dog...

Juice - I keep thinking about him, i hope you have many years left and hope that the vets a wrong, give him a cuddle for me

I lost my Rotti Abby to Lymphoma a few years ago. I found she was fine for about 3 months after diagnosis, then overnight she went down hill. A few people on the forum said (at the time) that it will be quite sudden, but I didn't expect it to be so sudden.

Will be thinking of you all, and sending big hugs to Mase.

Hi guys

Just thought I'd post this pic in here as he doesn't seem to be getting much attention in the thread :eek:

He's in W Wyalong pound and was dumped down shute so ranger doesn't have much info apart from seeing him in the pound. He's had a hard life he thinks with a few beatings :mad but is a lovely,gentle boy, just in need of heaps of tlc!! He's been out with the others (both sexes) and is fine...just needs a human now to love him for the rest of his life. He's about 3 years old.

There's no fees to rescue from this pound and transport is usually available as far as Canberra every week.Can any of you guys help him please or know of anyone that might ? Please pm me if you can.

Nina

DSCF1723.jpg

DSCF1722.jpg

Hi guys

Just thought I'd post this pic in here as he doesn't seem to be getting much attention in the thread :crossfingers:

He's in W Wyalong pound and was dumped down shute so ranger doesn't have much info apart from seeing him in the pound. He's had a hard life he thinks with a few beatings :rolleyes: but is a lovely,gentle boy, just in need of heaps of tlc!! He's been out with the others (both sexes) and is fine...just needs a human now to love him for the rest of his life. He's about 3 years old.

There's no fees to rescue from this pound and transport is usually available as far as Canberra every week.Can any of you guys help him please or know of anyone that might ? Please pm me if you can.

Nina

DSCF1723.jpg

DSCF1722.jpg

This guy only has until this Thur :confused: