All The Fun Begins This Sunday!

Wow little Charlie's got quite a repotoir! Have an awesome time Deltron!

I went along with Gold in mind too......but as per usual we wanted it all! I think it's pretty reasonably priced, I was epecting to pay more.

We go to ADT in Hawthorn, I can't wait for training again this Sunday. I think little Humphrey had a good time too, he especially loved meeting all the other dogs before class, even the ones 5 times his size (which he looked up to with awe in his eyes!)

Dylan and I got our first promotion tonight from class 1 to class 2 after 3 weeks. I am very proud of him - he is such a champ! I'm not at an ADT class but the local CCC associated training club. Dual title - here we come!!!!!! :thumbsup:

ETA what's the bet that he sits in the showring on Sunday? - it will be our first show in a month, as we thought we deserved a break when he got his title.

Edited by badboyz

• 1 month later...

How is everyone going with their training?????

Little Humph is going well, it'll be his last puppy class next Sunday, then on to bigger serious stuff!

We had a problem last week with Humphrey suddenly deciding he was going to cause lots of trouble and not stay in sit and stand and throw a tantrum of sorts! But we worked hard on it during the week and were very firm with him and he seems to have really improved now, in all aspects and yesterday at school he was much much better and is more obedient at home too in daily life.

Can't wait till we start getting him walking on one side of the lead though, he's such a tripping hazard at the moment! =)

I went and had a look at a dog show today for the first time. I took my pup to his first show training night last week........... He is a 4mth old lab. I have never done any showing and really have no clue. I unfortunately was very proud how quickley he had learnt to "sit"now I find out you don't teach a show dog to sit....so back to the start line for me.