pegasus

Sighthounds

6,585 posts in this topic

I'm now a smooth saluki convert! The smooth coat really shows off their athleticism; even at her young age, Sappho is looking so muscular.

It's a shame the good old days of the sighthound thread have passed; I have very fond memories of watching Alyosha's first litter grow up on here, and meeting my first saluki friends when I first got Bella. It is nice, though, that there are still a few of us kicking around. :)

Diva, your property looks absolutely gorgeous. You have some extremely lucky hounds!

• Like 1

Diva   

Yes it’s really lovely walking there this time of year. It has been my sanity in all this Covid anxiousness. 

I like the smooths too. And I love reds. 

• Like 2

On 27/07/2020 at 8:46 PM, grizabella said:

I'm now a smooth saluki convert! The smooth coat really shows off their athleticism; even at her young age, Sappho is looking so muscular.

It's a shame the good old days of the sighthound thread have passed; I have very fond memories of watching Alyosha's first litter grow up on here, and meeting my first saluki friends when I first got Bella. It is nice, though, that there are still a few of us kicking around. :)

Diva, your property looks absolutely gorgeous. You have some extremely lucky hounds!

I'm still here but mainly as a lurker :)

I met a very handsome large male smooth saluki last time I was in the US - he was the same colour as your gorgeous girl grizabella.

• Like 1

Sappho's realised that actually Bella is a whole lot of fun. :D It's fab to see them getting along so well; I've been dreaming of this for Bella for so many years. Happy saluki mum!

50209228063_890d60a28a_c.jpgBella and Sappho by Amy Atherton, on Flickr

50209752596_3da904d05f_c.jpgBella and Sappho by Amy Atherton, on Flickr

50209227528_858bc908a8_c.jpgSappho and Bella by Amy Atherton, on Flickr

50210027542_d14cc61b37_c.jpgBella and Sappho by Amy Atherton, on Flickr

• Like 2