Apple Cider Vinegar

Kristie - yes is does, but not immediately, it will take several weeks. It also needs to be in ALL the water they have access to to drink.

Alternatively, you can add a tiny splash to each meal, which is what we do, as the boys have a big clam shell they can jump in and drink from if they want, and the water gets mankier much quicker with a big slurp of ACV in it. Especially in the wet season.

One thing to be careful of if you are purchasing ACV from the supermarket....look for the brands which use ONLY apples in their ingredients. There are a couple of them....Mountain Maid and Cascade for starters (both Tassie brands). Most of the others also contain caramel flavours and various added colours. These can create more problems than they'd hope to solve and are next to useless in a natural diet or in a treatment regime.

I personally purchase mine in bulk from my local feed supplier because I use it on my horses as well. You can also get a variety with garlic added.

I have 2 table spoons in water every morning, this controls my blood pressure with out medication. As I said also good for many other reasons too.

This is just a joke but I saw a yellow truck today it had RACV on it. Could this be the real source of ACV ??????????????

PS I loves blonde jokes :thumbsup::worship::thanks:

We put it in the dogs water to prevent urine burnt grass. We just get it at the Supermarket.

Does that work?

If so i am off to buy me some ACV

OMG OMG OMG OMG----------DOES THIS REALLY REALLY WORK?????? Sorry for shouting but as much as OH loves my (sorry,--our :rofl:) dogs he has one major gripe. burnt grass from urine. He is even threatening to build them a run so they cant wee on his grass. :D I dont want the dogs locked in a run so Im off to buy this tomorrow. How much is it? I also dont want him whinging that Im spending even more money on the dogs - every time I go out I come in with a treat / gadget or something for them :mad

PUULLLEEEEEASE TELL ME THIS WORKS :thumbsup: It would mean sooooo much in this house.

$3 or $4 for a 600ml bottle from the organic section in the supermarket - I've heard many people say it works as it neutralises the urine. :rofl:

Im off to get some, I hope it works, wish me luck. OH might stop being a narky old git about his grass :thumbsup: