Rosie Posie Pocket Pup

Eridor China Roses worked beautifully yesterday to gain her HT title. :) She also received a most promising dog award. :mad

The weekend prior, she passed her TQT at Morwell tracking trial. :mad

Congrats Riley and Rosie - way to go. :laugh:

Edited coz I stuffed up the most promising award bit. Sorry Pocket :mad

Edited by Hedds

Eridor China Roses worked beautifully yesterday to gain her HT title. :mad She also received a most promising dog award. :mad

The weekend prior, she passed her TQT at Morwell tracking trial. :mad

Congrats Riley and Rosie - way to go. :laugh:

:) WOOOHOOO!!! Huge Congratulations to the 2 of you! I thought you'd dropped out of thin air, but I see you've been busy.

I remember that first weekend & how hooked you became Riles, I'm so glad Rosie is doing so well for you & you for her. LOL, I can only imagine how hooked you are now. :p

Edited by Vickie

Eridor China Roses worked beautifully yesterday to gain her HT title. :party: She also received a most promising dog award. :D

The weekend prior, she passed her TQT at Morwell tracking trial. :clap:

Congrats Riley and Rosie - way to go. ;)

Edited coz I stuffed up the most promising award bit. Sorry Pocket :o

:o how embarrasment, couldn't be outdown by the husband though :rofl:

woohoo! Well done Riles and Rosie :cheer:

:thanks: Aunty Daisy, all my doing, I just make the Mother look good :bottom::rofl:

:( WOOOHOOO!!! Huge Congratulations to the 2 of you! I thought you'd dropped out of thin air, but I see you've been busy.

I remember that first weekend & how hooked you became Riles, I'm so glad Rosie is doing so well for you & you for her. LOL, I can only imagine how hooked you are now. :)

Hellooo Aunty Vicki :wave: I've come along way from that little puppy who went out under the gate cause those big fluffy white things actually turned out to be HEAPS of fun and not scary after all :)

Mummy is VERY hooked but she is HOPELESS!!!!! If she just walks around and PRETENDS to look like she knows what she is doing and leaves me to do my thing we will be fine. Do you know she is so silly she nearly tripped over a sheep :rolleyes: Sorry you'd thought we had dissappeared, I love it down here so much, Mum is out with me all weekend doing heaps of fun things although I do grumble when she gets me out of bed at 4:45am on a Saturday morning to go somewhere :eek:

Big licks *slurpppppppppppppp* to my hero Trim *WOOF* :love:

Also a big thank you to my Aunty DD *slurppppppppppppppppppp* who came and watched.

TQT last week, HT this week and paws crossed for my next trial in few weeks (if Mummy behaves herself *sigh*).

Love

Rosie Posie Pocket Pup HT *big grin* :cheer:

Guest Piximatosis

Congratulations Riley! And of course Rosie.

You'll have to keep everyone updated on how you go after the TQT. Hopefully Holly and I will be starting that... if we can find someone to teach us what to do ;)

Well done! :(

Thank you Pixie, I love tracking and Holly will love it too and be really good at it cause Mum's told me how clever she is!!!!! My favourite part is when I get my treat and sqeak toy at the end ;)

Love

Rosie *slurrrrrrrrrrpppppppp*

:thumbsup:

It stands for Tracking Qualification Test, you need to pass this to start your tracking career here in Oz.

Really? That's interesting, sounds quite different to the way we do things over here.

Thanks for answering. :hug:

Thanks

if you want to see your nieces and nephews they can be seen in the photo thread sheltie collie pups.

A blue nephew has gone to Vic and hopes to do agility and obedience and herding too.