Obedience/agility In Hunter/newcastle/central Coast Area

TNT

Hi everyone-

just wanted to know of people's experience with different clubs in the areas mentioned in the topic title.

If you do both obedience and agility, is this with the same club, or a different club??

So I basically just want opinions as to which club you go to and why you like it- and what the club's main focus is??

Love the club im at now- but they dont do agility :D

if you dont feel comfortable about posting, feel free to send me a PM!

Hiyee

I'm a member of the Central Coast Dog Obedience & Training Club, based at Kincumber. I love it. We do obedience and agility there.

They have a website www.ccdotc.com

The only catch is that before you start agility you have to do the basic 8wk obedience course, which teaches sit, stand, down/drop stay etc...

I know they do this to enable everyone to be on a similar level when learning agility but if you already have these things in place well it can be a bit boring. It's based on the Delta program so if you've already done it and can prove it..you can pretty much move straight up a level.

We've just passed the basic stuff and are about to start agility and I can't wait.

My guy loves it out there with the other dogs and I love it too. Instructors and people learning all all generally lovely and very helpful.

Edited by Snoozie