Baby Dragon

I 'm not a vet. Could be nothing? Just make a note of it and keep an eye out for any signs of difficulty or abnormal movement.

Dogs can tolerate pain well and it's not always obvious. If worried, see the vet.

Health testing and hip scoring is rarely done on 'labradoodles', so risk of hip problems is unknown unless you can get hip scores for his sire and dam??

Both poodles and labs can suffer from hip dysplasia, so being a cross is no advantage :confused:.

They're a puppy farm ;) :D. You can always ask, but ask for copies of the paperwork. I think you'll find they weren't done.

I'm not sure what they'd do if you took him to the vet :cry: . If they did XRays, they're often done under a general anaesthetic and you'd probably be looking at about $200. There's always a small risk with general anaesthetic and I wouldn't have it done without good reason. I'm not sure that a "click" without any other signs of problems qualifies? Only a vet can decide, though.

If he seems fine, otherwise, I'd not worry but mention it to the vet next time you're there. Also ask his trainer if they notice anything?