Regular Hiccups

schnauzer_luv

Hi guys,

I am beginning to get to know my new little pup quite well now...well so I should we spent our whole lives side by side practically! Anyway, this is going to sound crazy, but at about 7.15 every morning he gets the hiccups for about 10 minutes, I could almost set my watch by it!

Should I be worried about this, is it a sign of bad health?

He hasn't eaten when it happens he is just snuggled on the bed for morning cuddles...could it just be excitement that his human is waking up for a day of fun?

Just thought I should check in case it is bad for him...if its not thats great, I think its adorable :cry:

Nothing to worry about at all, it's all part of growing :) Dante only hiccups when he's having a growth spurt.

Snoops regularly hiccups, it's really funny to watch...

SAS, your comment about growth spurts and hiccups is a bit worrying.... Snoops is already huge, and has started hiccupping again!!

Yep - totally normal. My pup got them twice a day and now he gets them only a couple of times a week.

It's his own faults for jumping around after eating :rofl:

The second day I had him, he had hiccups and he came up to me and looked up at me had a little whinge as if to say "can you please stop them?" :thumbsup: