Sentinel Spectrum

I understand the difference between Interceptor and Sentinel Spectrum after searching for and reading many topics in this forum on the subject. The only extra part that Sentinel has is flea control by stopping the fleas from breeding (Interceptor doesn't have the flea control).

I know that Sentinel topics have been done may times before but my two questions are specific:

1) Is it better to use Sentinel alone or is it better to use Interceptor and Advantix to get better flea protection?

2) Also, I found this website which has 12 months supply of Sentinel. Is this genuine as I've never seen a 12 month supply before?

http://www.petproductsontheweb.com.au/SentinalSpectrum.htm

I understand the difference between Interceptor and Sentinel Spectrum after searching for and reading many topics in this forum on the subject. The only extra part that Sentinel has is flea control by stopping the fleas from breeding (Interceptor doesn't have the flea control).

I know that Sentinel topics have been done may times before but my two questions are specific:

1) Is it better to use Sentinel alone or is it better to use Interceptor and Advantix to get better flea protection?

2) Also, I found this website which has 12 months supply of Sentinel. Is this genuine as I've never seen a 12 month supply before?

http://www.petproductsontheweb.com.au/SentinalSpectrum.htm

i use sentinal for bailey , my cocker, and it is all that is needed.

i bought a pack of 6 tabs . for large breed dogs , and give him 1/2 tab per month, which lasts 12 months.

i recommend sentinal spectrum . as it works and , bailey hasnt had any side effects at all. it's a one in all treatment.

I reckon it's just 2 packs of Sentinel Spectrum. If you have a look, you will notice it's cheaper for the 12 month supply. I think they must be doing a special deal for 2 packs........

I haven't had any problems and I've been using it for my 2 for over 2 years now. Sentinel Spectrum doesn't kill the fleas if they are already on the dog so it's best to use flea protection too. I haven't used any flea protection but then I dont live in a high problem area and they've been using it since they were little.

I live in an area with lots of ticks (and dogs are indoor-outdoor dogs) so I need to use a product like Advantix or Frontline Plus.

So, I do Advantix + Interceptor spectrum.

I hadn't done the dogs this month and just found a huge tick on Oscar. I've taken ticks off before (I don't use the Advantix year-round), but this was the biggest and obviously very painful. Both dogs done now!