What's Wrong With My "cocker" ?

frank

out of 8 pages here only about 5 posts actually had some good advice. the reast wasnt far short of ridicule . . it was amazing to see people ridiculing each other after i'd left this thread . to some degree , very funny . i got many laughs out of it .
THIS IS THE LAST POST I WILL POST IN THIS THREAD . i think quite a few of you need to seek counsilling for some of the insults, and replies you have posted here .
judging by peoples reaction here , and there seems to be a bit of anger present .

perhaps the best thing is for the dog to go, before serious injury occurs.

i guess i've just ensured many many more replies to this thread now.
the message i get here is that i'm a terrible owner , and the dog has become a freak of nature . a bit harsh , dont you think.
some of you people really deserve to go to HELL .
IF I MET SOME OF YOU IN THE STREET. THEN I WOULD QUITEN YOU UP FOR A FEW DAYS. AND GIVE YOUR FAMILY . SOME PEACE AND QUIET.

Oh I'm sure the issue with the poor pup is very real, but I refer specifically to the fact that despite receiving a great deal of helpful advice the OP is blatantly trolling their own thread in order to string everyone along and cause maximum frustration.

Don't see how it will be inflamatory, since the OP no longer wants to be part of the forum and will clearly not continue to read or post. Or will he?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm sure the issue with the poor pup is very real, but I refer specifically to the fact that despite receiving a great deal of helpful advice the OP is blatantly trolling their own thread in order to string everyone along and cause maximum frustration.

Don't see how it will be inflamatory, since the OP no longer wants to be part of the forum and will clearly not continue to read or post. Or will he?

That is obvious to all of us, and I can't see the benefit in pointing it out.

Despite our frustrations with Frank and his refusal to see the issues here, if we give up and alienate him, it is the dog who suffers.

Frank Im a bit insulted! I didnt give you my opinion I gave you some info on a local behaviourist.yet all you can do is come back here with insults and threats.

I think your rude! You start this thread asking whats wrong with you dog but when you dont get the responses to support that your dog is at fault you start making excuses and getting defensive.

You have been given many options from people who know what they are talking about ,when you out right say no to just about everything advised you have to expect that people are going to start thinking that your not the real deal, you dont really care about doing whats best for your dog.

I feel really sad for Bailey.

Living in the same area im sure we could meet on the street some day, so please dont be too hard on me frank!

Frank:

AND IF I MET SOME OF YOU IN THE STREET. THEN I WOULD QUITEN YOU UP FOR A FEW DAYS. AND GIVE YOUR FAMILY . SOME PEACE AND QUIET.

No doubt with similar tactics used to 'train' his dog. Go in peace Frank but don't you dare sprout any of that "the dog bit without warning" shite if your kids end up on the receiving end of a bite you've done absolutely nothing effective to prevent.

If you could only remove your ego from this equation and realise that seeking professional help is not "failure" and won't turn your dog into a robot with no spirit then perhaps something could be salvaged from all of this.

As I posted earlier, please please prove me wrong.

i wish not to be a member of this forum any more . moderators please ban my computor so i cant log on .

i havent seen so much hatred on the net, and am surprised the mods allow such derogatory remarks .

i will try and pm A MODERATOR TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN .

BYE . , AND SOME OF YOU GUYS , CAN HAVE A DRINK. and emicon clapping signs as to a job well done .

some of you people really deserve to go to HELL . THINK WHAT YOU WILL . BUT DONT WISH HARM ON ME OR MY KIDS

I WOULD NEVER WISH HARM TO CHILDREN OR ANYBODY FOR THAT MATTER . AND IF I MET SOME OF YOU IN THE STREET. THEN I WOULD QUITEN YOU UP FOR A FEW DAYS. AND GIVE YOUR FAMILY . SOME PEACE AND QUIET.

SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE JUST PURE EVIL.

Having just read this outburst by Frank it's quite clear that he is unable to comprehend the written word. No understanding whatsoever. There really is no point in us trying to explain further to him because he's not processing the information.

For him to come here and threaten to 'quieten us up' is evidence that he thinks physical violence is the way to fix everthing. How sad and how stupid. :laugh:

Well, it hasn't worked with the poor dog, cavNrott, so I guess he thinks it might work with us :laugh:

He can comprehend the written word ok, the problem is that our advice didn't fit into his scheme of things.

So, there you go, another disaster in the making.

Ask me why dogs end up in the pound, will you?

I'll just direct you here, and you can read it for yourself.

Ask me why dogs suddenly turn?

Without any warning.

This is actually one of the saddest threads I have read on DOL so far. I actually cried reading it. We all know what the outcome will be. That poor, poor little cocker spaniel. Imagine the fear and bewilderment it would feel waking up everyday, maybe even pain if Frank's harsh reactions are daily, and I just wonder what his son is really up to. I can hardly stand it- so unfair that a poor lost little soul like that cocker spaniel has to spend it's days with that family. People who are aware that they need help and refuse to seek it- are one of the worst kind. Frank- if you read this thread anymore- and by your behaviour so far, you just might, I think people have actually held back on you- and let rip nowwhere as much as they could. The way you are treating this dog is reprehensible. Ignorance is one thing, but you really take the cake. You have been clearly pointed in the right direction. What goes around comes around and the lack of devotion and care you have visited on your dog will come back on you, somewhere in your life. You reap what you sow. Good luck.

This is actually one of the saddest threads I have read on DOL so far. I actually cried reading it. We all know what the outcome will be. That poor, poor little cocker spaniel. Imagine the fear and bewilderment it would feel waking up everyday, maybe even pain if Frank's harsh reactions are daily, and I just wonder what his son is really up to. I can hardly stand it- so unfair that a poor lost little soul like that cocker spaniel has to spend it's days with that family. People who are aware that they need help and refuse to seek it- are one of the worst kind. Frank- if you read this thread anymore- and by your behaviour so far, you just might, I think people have actually held back on you- and let rip nowwhere as much as they could. The way you are treating this dog is reprehensible. Ignorance is one thing, but you really take the cake. You have been clearly pointed in the right direction. What goes around comes around and the lack of devotion and care you have visited on your dog will come back on you, somewhere in your life. You reap what you sow. Good luck.

Couldn't have said it better ILoveFlatCoats. This poor little dog. :laugh::laugh: I really hope he finds a nice new loving home and soon

Guest Robatife BCs

14 pages of fantastic advice and still nothing from Frank.

What will it take for you to do something about your situation Frank? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Are you waiting for your dog to break the skin on one of your kid's faces? Bite after bite and 14 pages of postings and still nothing. Why did you even post here if you dont want to suck it up and take some really good advice?

Everyone, give up, if he wanted to help his dog and his family he would have done it by now, he is obviously going to keep this dog and it will probably end up attacking his children :laugh:

I have read this whole thread and I dont think that anyone on here has been nasty in any way, as far as im concerned you have all been way to patient with Frank, he should be lucky that Cocker Spaniel breeders and dog behaviouralists have taken their time to post replies and follow this thread till the end