What Is Barf?

chloebear

:eek: Sorry to ask this question but I keep reading threads about the benefits of BARF but I don't have a clue what it is, other than dog food. I am sure that there would be a tread about it, but I have only recently starting using the forum since getting my new puppy so I don't know how to find the information. So any help appreciated.

I saw it advertised as Bones And Raw Food, but that was at a pet shop. I'm not exactly sure what it is anyway, I picked it up that it is bones and home cooked meals, meat veg, pasta/rice? thats what we do but interested to know exactly what it is.

I saw it advertised as Bones And Raw Food, but that was at a pet shop. I'm not exactly sure what it is anyway, I picked it up that it is bones and home cooked meals, meat veg, pasta/rice? thats what we do but interested to know exactly what it is.

You can get it in a variety of flavors for example the chicken has in it:

Chicken, finely ground chicken bone, beef liver, kidney, heart & tripe,whole egg, fresh yoghurt, seasonal vegetables & fruit, dried alfalfa leaf powder, ground flax seed meal, dried kelp powder & garlic.

I saw it advertised as Bones And Raw Food,

it is bones and home cooked meals, meat veg, pasta/rice?

Its feeding your dog RAW foods.

No processed stuff, but bones, meats, raw vegies etc.

Edited by myszka