Where Can I Buy Meat At Wholesale Prices

wishniks

a butcher a chester hill sydney, his name is ivan

sells whole pig heads for $ 1.50, nothing removed and the only things the dogs wont eat are the teeth.

Do you know the name or where abouts in Chester Hill?

not exactaly, il find out asap and get bak to you.

with pest rabbits, they contain worms, you need farm bred rabbits. i was thinking of doing it my self but not sure if its illigal or not to breed your own game meat? anyone know

I Buy most of my meat from either Pendle Hill meat market (138 Bungaree Rd, Pendle Hill, NSW PH (02) 9631 3133) They always have frozen chicken thigh prices in 2kg bags for $6, sometiems have frozen chicken pet mince 2kg at $3 or lamb off cuts around $1.60-1.80 kg i think. Plus heaps off other great specials and a huge selection on human grade meats (Premium mince at 20.00 bot 2kg, often have specials on there steaks 2kg for the price of $Usually around $16-$24 depending on what steak, BBQ T-Bones, Sirloins)

Or the Glenmore meat co (40-46 Wentworth Park Rd, Glebe, NSW PH: (02) 9660 3522 ) Not a huge selection here but close to my work so easy to pop down at lunchtime, good specials on Monday (Seems to be change over day or something) Usually get chicken breat/merrylands, lamb kidney, chicken mince and cheap lamb necks.

with pest rabbits, they contain worms, you need farm bred rabbits. i was thinking of doing it my self but not sure if its illigal or not to breed your own game meat? anyone know

I worm my dogs regularly anyway...so I wouldn't worry about worms. :rofl:

Not sure about the legalities of breeding your own food.