Puppy Pawing

Cazz

They both have 2 coats on (they've been bathed today) they took off to chase a stray cat who wandered into my yard and I've left them out for 5 mins, but Mishka insists on sitting, and pawing and whining like someone's hit him with a truck.

I'm not particularly worried about the door, it's the window right next to the door that goes down to floor level I'm worried about. I went shopping for an hour and left the neighbor in charge, she couldn't pick him up and take him away from the window without him whining at full volume. I left Buffy with him when I went around the block, he still whines and paws.

How do I tell him that he doesn't need me and I hate his nails on my window?

edited for my silly spelling mistakes

Edited by Cazz

My pup does the same thing. She gets up on her hind paws and "runs" with her front ones on our glass sliding door. It makes such a racket and she whines at the same time. She only does it when she can see me inside so I have to keep that curtain shut. If she doesn't see me she's fine! Do you have curtains/blinds that you could close? Give it a try :rolleyes:

How do you ignore it?

The blind is shut anyway, he's taught Buffy how to do it on the window, and she puts all her weight into the thumping on the glass...she's 10kgs, I'm surprised the glass isn't broken. I stuck the top bit from my clothes horse across the gap, she's bent the clothes rack, but it's keeping her off the window. Doesn't help the Mishka noise either. I have flywire across the window in the door, and he's worked out that if he grabs it, pulls and then lets go, it makes a huge thump like the house is collapsing...brings me running everytime.