Old Girl Has Just "wet" On The Couch

Weeacre

ok had my girls in on the couch today (thank god it was the old couch) old girl wanted belly rubbed so i did then saw she had wet on the lounge. so i got them up & put them outside went to clean it and it made me physically sick the smell....

she does have cancer but i am stumped with this one....any suggesstions???

Edited by Weeacre

It could just be her age. They do have medication for incontinence, but not sure what they'd do given she has cancer. I'd take her off to the vet and see what he has to say. One of my girls became incontinent towards the end of her life but she was given a hormones based tablet and that fixed the problem.

Edited by Natsu chan

its not a wee smell.... but its not like her just to wee on the couch she is the one who "will hang on all night" then when she gets up wee outside.

i can't describe the smell, but i tell you it made me sick.

might take her off to the vets to get checked.

Sounds like your old girl is incontanent; i have just started my old girl on hormone replacment pill prescribed by my vet ;there are various treatments available some more costly than others I opted for the hormone replacment pills & my old girl13yrs is going really well she has only been on them 2wks & no accidents so far ;but i would mention the smell as well to your vet it could be an infection