Good Bye Maxie

Springergirl

Well I never thought that I would be posting in here after only 3 years of having you :happydance::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and as I type

the tears are free flowing and I cant even read the screen.

Mr Springy and I went out last night for dinner and when we came home we weren't greeted in the usual manner :(

No barking dogs....a little bit weird as more often than not they greet us with a huge bark.

Went to let the dogs in and only Cassie was at the door. That's cool we thought Max will be stalking his possums as normal :( if only this was the case.

I called out Maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and nothing. So assumed he was asleep like Cassie. So out I go into the yard expecting my houdini to have jumped the fence or something.... :cheer::cry: :cry:

Nope the poor bugger had jumped up obviously to try and catch a possum which as some of you know was a favorite past time but the scrummy bum got his collar caught on a hanging basket bracket.....and I don't think I need to tell you anymore :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Max our hearts are breaking and we are guna miss you more than you know. You were the best puppy and gave us so much joy. Continue being that absolute ratbag over that bridge!

Happy possum hunting my baby boy!

We love you MaxMILLION- Cassie, Mr Springy and Me :(:coffee::cry:

RIP MAX

3/11/04 - 24/11/07

IMG_9555.jpg

IMG_9554.jpg

Max_Pimp_Me_Pic_.jpg

Edited by Springergirl

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't believe this, Springy. :happydance: My thoughts are with you, Mr Springy and Cassie.

Max was always my favourite DOL pooch and if it wasn't for him we would never have met and become such great friends. There just aren't enough words to express the saddness I feel. :coffee:

Thanks again guys. We just cant stop the tears. I thought I had run out of them but nope they manuafacture at a rate of knots.

I guess our only consolation is that we know Max lived life to the MAX and pretty much crammed 15 years into 3!

I really appreciate your thoughts!

Moops and Hory you have made me howl even more with your words :coffee: *insert mili smile here*

Oh I am so sorry to hear this! I used to love to see the photos of Max and hear about his antics which always described him enjoying his life to the absolute fullest.

Very very sad :coffee:

RIP Max

hugs to you and the rest of the family from the Onslowsmum gang.

Goodbye gorgeous sweet Maxibon. You will be much missed. You lived life to the fullest. You left no blade of grass un-sniffed, no bird or possum un-chased. You were the craziest most full on beautiful boy we knew, and we loved you so much for that! I'm going to miss the crazy Springer tales. I am so glad that I got to see you one last time last weekend and that Byron got to meet you. You will be missed very much by Tyler and I, we both hold you very dear in our heart, and that is where you will stay, always happy, always in our hearts.

I have just read this on the springer thread,

I cant believe it :happydance::thumbsup::thumbsup:

RIP Max :coffee:

My thoughts are with you, Mr Springer & Cassie

I will miss my Max stories and photos, losing a dog earlier in life than later is always a hard thing, but at least he lived life to the "Max"

Edited by *Heidi*

ohh god noooooooooo maxie boy you beautifull boy, im sitting here with goosebumps and tears it was only the other day i was looking at old photos of my boy dodge and he was playing with maxie at kcc.

ohh springy chicky i am so so so sorry for your loss, max will surley be missed and never forgotton

thinking of you all at this horrible tragic time :coffee::happydance::thumbsup:

if theres anything at all that we can do please drop a line.

:coffee::happydance: Oh Springergirl, I can't imagine what you saw and how you feel.

we can only send you hugs.

let the tears flow, they need to come out.

(I know mine are - reading your post)

Max - run at the bridge and keep having fun.

fifi