Good Bye Maxie

Springergirl

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr and Mrs Springy and Cassie,

Our hearts are filled with sorrow, our eyes are filled with tears, we are so sorry for the loss of our mate MAX.

Love and best wishes from Springdog and Co.

Yesterday i lost my brother, i'm hurtin really bad,

the thought of that possom makes me really mad,

I wish i could get him and make you well again.

Love you Max, from your bro always Riley.

Oh no, I'm so sorry Springergirl! I don't often visit Rainbow Bridge, but nearly died when I saw your post. I only 'know' of you and Max through the AFL thread, but was always amused by your stories. I lost my previous boy, Darcy, very unexpectedly and and a relatively early age, so I know exactly how you are feeling. :laugh:

RIP Max, run free with Darcy at the bridge. Take care of yourself SG.

I don't normally read these posts as I sit here with tears streaming down my face only feeling a smidgeon of the pain you are feeling.

So sorry to hear about Max and I hope your pain eases soon. I couldn't help but smile at that gorgeous face in the photos you posted.

Run free Max and enjoy chasing your possums over rainbow bridge.

Okay day two of life with no Max and I woke up after a good sleep and felt a smidge better. Got in the shower to get ready for work and it hit me like a tonne of bricks. I could not handle the fact that my boy is gone and wont be coming back. The bloody ratbag.

Anyhow trudged off to work feeling like shit. Lasted 35 minutes and came home. (well my great work mates sent me home)

The hardest thing was the morning routine and instead of two dogs running outside for there treat before we left for work there was only one.

Aunty Springdog - you are so naughty :thanks: :D We were doing okay until I just read Riley's poem. That just bought us both undone! :p :mad:eek:

Again and I can't say this enough..... THANK-YOU all for your thoughts! We are so overwhelmed by them all.

Okay day two of life with no Max and I woke up after a good sleep and felt a smidge better. Got in the shower to get ready for work and it hit me like a tonne of bricks. I could not handle the fact that my boy is gone and wont be coming back. The bloody ratbag.

Anyhow trudged off to work feeling like shit. Lasted 35 minutes and came home. (well my great work mates sent me home)

The hardest thing was the morning routine and instead of two dogs running outside for there treat before we left for work there was only one.

Aunty Springdog - you are so naughty :laugh::mad We were doing okay until I just read Riley's poem. That just bought us both undone! :champagne: :champagne: :birthday:

Again and I can't say this enough..... THANK-YOU all for your thoughts! We are so overwhelmed by them all.

Aunty Springdog is always so naughty :mad and is very sorry for making more tears,

Don't forget we are here anytime you or Mr Springy need us.

Take care

Springdog and Riley

Edited by springdog

I thought I would share one of my favourtie Maxie stories. I was at Maxie's house standing up eating a potato cake when I was introduced to why they call Springers Springers. While I was taking a bite, Max sprung right up took a massive lick of my potato cake and kept on running, lol. I have never in my life seen a dog jump so high! Love you Maxie. Thought you might get a little giggle remembering that Mr and Mrs Springy.