Good Bye Maxie

Springergirl

Dearest Mr & Mrs Springer

My heart breaks for you both, Max was such a special boy and knowing the insurmountable love you have for him, makes it beyond my comprehension how your coping :laugh:

I still remember him in his Dads arms at the beach that day.

Rest In Peace Max, the hole you've left with your family will probably never heal.

Riles

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maxie's a lucky boy springy, look at how many people love him, and half of them never even get to meet him!

Your photography would have a lot to do with that, Tess. At least, it does for me. I have always admired your skills but none more than when you photographed Max and that is how I first come to know him, through your photos. I have the portrait of Max you sent me sitting in my lounge room and it will remain there, always.

It is very appropriate that you have posted a photo of Max. Thankyou. :D

I thought I would share one of my favourtie Maxie stories. I was at Maxie's house standing up eating a potato cake when I was introduced to why they call Springers Springers. While I was taking a bite, Max sprung right up took a massive lick of my potato cake and kept on running, lol. I have never in my life seen a dog jump so high! Love you Maxie. Thought you might get a little giggle remembering that Mr and Mrs Springy.

:laugh:

Ohhhh Ali that was hysterical. You know what I can so remember that like it was yesterday. The look on your face was priceless. :cool:

Nat - thanks for posting that pic. It also gave me a giggle. Maxamillion strutting his stuff.

I am feeling a bit chirpier today but I know it wont last.

Thank- you again everyone for your kind words. I am just speechless.

Once again a BIG thanks to everyone. We also appreciate all the PM's and poems we have received.

Feeling a bit happier again today too. No tears yet.... though we are off to Ali's tonight and seeing Nat and maybe Grotty I am sure I'll come undone.

Just being able to get all my feelings and emotions out on here has been healing I think.

Missing you like Mad little Maxibon. But I'm trying to think of you and smile not cry! :shrug:

Glad to hear you are a bit better today, it all takes time, and it is the little things i find that used to set me off.

Our thoughts are still with you, your Oh and Cassie ;) :mad

:shrug:

Psss .... :rofl: Somebody last night posted photos in the springer thread of Teegan, waiting for new Cassie ones ;) :cool:

I just popped in there Heid's. Thankyou I loved the pics. Teegan is gorgeous. :cool:

Sorry i had not checked the springer thread before i posted that :shrug:

Have fun tonight, just remember it is ok to let it all out, it makes you feel better in the end :rofl: ;)

Edited by *Heidi*