Natural Sources Of Antihistamine?

laffi

My aussie shepherd has been very itchy for the last couple of days :) . She is on Sentinel Spectrum and I am sure it's not the fleas. I don't think it's her diet either, therefore it could possibly be some kind of grass allergy or maybe she got bitten... :laugh:

I was wondering what are the natural sources of antihistamine suitable for dogs?

Sentinel doesn't kill the fleas, think it stops the eggs hatching or something. Capstar tablets will kill any flea that is on the dog.

I've never found anything natural that worked well for my allergies. Honey from your local area is supposed to be good for plant based problems, you are supposed to eat some everyday.

I have no idea about natural sources of antihistamine but a natural source of anti-inflammatory that's meant to be good for skin issues in NZ Greenlipped Mussel. It's joint for arthritis and joints too. :thanks:

where can you buy these?

I have no idea about natural sources of antihistamine but a natural source of anti-inflammatory that's meant to be good for skin issues in NZ Greenlipped Mussel. It's joint for arthritis and joints too. :thanks:

where can you buy these?

Any heath food shop stocks Green lipped mussel. If you want a canine specific one, you can buy Technyflex. I've just started my two older dogs on it.

Direct from the importer is as good a source as any. Here's their website. It comes in powder or capsules. All the specs are up there for it.

I have no idea about natural sources of antihistamine but a natural source of anti-inflammatory that's meant to be good for skin issues in NZ Greenlipped Mussel. It's joint for arthritis and joints too. :p

where can you buy these?

Any heath food shop stocks Green lipped mussel. If you want a canine specific one, you can buy Technyflex. I've just started my two older dogs on it.

Direct from the importer is as good a source as any. Here's their website. It comes in powder or capsules. All the specs are up there for it.

:thanks: