Obedience Or Agility Trials On Soon?

kim21

Hey I was wondering if there were any obedience or agility trials on over the christmas period especially within an hour and half of melbourne? I want to take my 5 month old pup to check it out and 'soak up the atmosphere' but of course since i am only planning on watching I dont want to drive forever to get to them. If anyone knows of any running soon I'd appreciate it!

We are both very eager and cant wait till we are old enough to compete ourselves!!!

Yep it's the down season now. Though KCC park on western port hwy has conformation shows most weekends and if you're only wanting to expose your lovely pup to the hustle and bustle you can always go have a look at those. Dog sports generally wind down over the summer break, it gets a bit too hot and people often go away.

KCC has rings outside on the lawn and an indoor pavillion...well it's like a big aeroplane hanger. I know there's a few shows up there over the three days from the 11th of January. One on the Friday night then a few during the day over the weekend. I don't show but the twilight shows are fun!