" Take The Guess-work Out Tour " Victoria

Erny

Pro-K9 Dog Training & Behaviour Consultancy

and

K9 Force Dog Training and Behaviour Consultancy

are pleased to announce

the forthcoming

"Take the Guess-Work Out Tour"

Seminar and Weekend Workshop for 2008!!!

Venue

KCC Park

655 Westernport Highway

(between Thompsons Road and Hall Road)

Skye 3977

Melway Map 128 Reference J12

Dates

Friday 16th May 2008

Saturday 17th May 2008

Sunday 18th May 2008

Details are almost final, those on our email lists will get ticket options for this event hopefully by the end of this week!

If you want to come, your best chance is to be on this list!!!!

Edited by Erny

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have received some initial enquiries as to whether "training in drive" will be included in the workshop. The answer is "yes" if there are sufficient numbers who are interested in this.

We'll cover pretty much whatever you want ...... just need to know what that is. :)

K9: Once we have the date laid down & everything confirmed, I will send out notification to my email lists first.

I know how fast these things sell out fast so I will give my email list people first bite..

If anyone has any suggestions for the workshop itinerary, by all means post here.

If you have any questions for me in particular, best send them to me on [email protected]

If you would like to be on the K9 Force email list, send us an email in [email protected] & just let us know...

If you would like a private consult, email me at [email protected] also...

K9: Bitework doesnt really lend itself to a mixed workshop, eg, some comp ob dogs, pets etc dont really mix with bitework..

Training in drive concepts can be easily adapted to bitework, good control in drive is the foundation of bitework anyway so I would think the Training in drive workshop time would greatly benefit you...

K9: Once we have the date laid down & everything confirmed, I will send out notification to my email lists first.

I know how fast these things sell out fast so I will give my email list people first bite..

Good, i will be waiting for that email..... :laugh:

Interested in learning more about training in drive, but if it isnt included i will still be there :wave: