" Take The Guess-work Out Tour " Victoria

Erny

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petmezz I was wondering how you went too. You definitely must be keen (or crazy) to travel the way you do. I'm glad you and your lovely boy have made it home safely.

Hi, Crazy and insane have been words used to describe me, nothing new. Travaling that way is common for me however this trip was planed, quite oftern i will disapear into the bush with a sleeping bag, food and water and reamerge a few days later redy for work.

Petmezz......

so glad you got home safely, was very worried how on earth you were going to get back to the airport with a dog and a crate not mention bags....geez you sure were keen

how did your freestyle lesson go???

you can come and still Tya any time, only if i can still Zen he is such a well behaved Husky

Hi Wagalot

it was interesting to say the least, dog straped to my wast, holding the creat in one hand by the wiere frount, draging the bag with the other hand................... would have been a wonderfull photo lol. if only i could use my hiking pack but that i can't no need to risk my back again.

Freestyle was ok, zen just had to wee on every thing their, he went from a well behaved dog at the tour to a peeing mad mut that just wouldn't stop even when he was empty he wouldn't stop lol. we did learn a few mooves though and i'm having fun teaching him a 360 of the groung............ yes he is standing and with a brib (food/dinner) he jumps and dose a 360 in the air sssssssssssssssooooooooooooooo funny.

ok just let me save and i will be down to still Tya i can't give you Zen, how about another siberian????

having so much fun using the info from the weekend and placing it into practice.