Dog Sport Juniors

OMMGGG I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!!!

u got awesome dawgz!!!

Ok! To get the ball rolling a bit :party: , here are some pics. :confused:

These pictures are about a year old, i still like them non the less

10-02-07004.jpg

10-02-07011.jpg

argg.. photobuckets being silly, will have to upload more pics later :)

Wow they are beautiful dogs...hehe lovin the Border Collie :confused:

[im a border collie luver]

This is my Border Collie Sasha [she is good at agility ayee] lol

Ok! To get the ball rolling a bit :laugh: , here are some pics. :)

These pictures are about a year old, i still like them non the less

10-02-07004.jpg

10-02-07011.jpg

argg.. photobuckets being silly, will have to upload more pics later :party:

post-22482-1205024851_thumb.jpg

post-22482-1205024879_thumb.jpg

Wow they are beautiful dogs...hehe lovin the Border Collie :rofl:

lol B0rder C u have that backyard agility set lol!! I had it but Jock broke all the weavers and the jump cos he's WAY TOO fast for them hahahahaha! Well here are sum picks taken by vickie of my boys training and trialling lol

55485401.DSC_3992.jpg

Jock on his first ever time seeing equipment!

73179200.OChX5xSR.DSC_1097copy.jpg

Training a few months ago!

73178550.SGzgUBDu.jpg

Snoopy flying over a jump!!

lol and snoopy is my signature dog so yeah lol there are a few pics of my boys!

Well lets see whats happening, last week jock did about 3 hrs of training and he's coming along so well, he's finally begining to hit his contacts which has taken alot of work and his weaving is going really well but he doesn't do it perfect everytime! :rofl: so we will work on it! His listening toi me is getting better to probably cos my handeling is getting so much better as I learn more lol!

OMG LOVIN' THOSE AWEOSME PICS!!!!!!!

Your soo lucky to have ur on photographer taking pics of ur training and trialing, I hope Vickie can take some pics of me and Nina's first trial!!! AWESOMMMEEE!!

Snoopy and Jock are soo cute btw. I'm glad ur trainings going well, me and Nina's training is going GREAT!!! she found her weave entries perfectly and her contacts are reeeally good. We have to work on the A-Frame though cos she's having trouble w/ it but yer lots on FUN!! XD

:)

Will you be on MSN soon???? Glad to hear ur trainings going well :)

Wow they are beautiful dogs...hehe lovin the Border Collie :champagne:

lol B0rder C u have that backyard agility set lol!! I had it but Jock broke all the weavers and the jump cos he's WAY TOO fast for them hahahahaha! Well here are sum picks taken by vickie of my boys training and trialling lol

55485401.DSC_3992.jpg

Jock on his first ever time seeing equipment!

73179200.OChX5xSR.DSC_1097copy.jpg

Training a few months ago!

73178550.SGzgUBDu.jpg

Snoopy flying over a jump!!

lol and snoopy is my signature dog so yeah lol there are a few pics of my boys!

Well lets see whats happening, last week jock did about 3 hrs of training and he's coming along so well, he's finally begining to hit his contacts which has taken alot of work and his weaving is going really well but he doesn't do it perfect everytime! :cooldance: so we will work on it! His listening toi me is getting better to probably cos my handeling is getting so much better as I learn more lol!

thanks. Um I may be on msn sumtime in the next little while but I'm working hard on a few other things lol and i'm working 2nite so I won't be on at all! but I will get on sumtime soon lol I'm typing this during bio class :thumbsup: Jock and I are heading off to Deerbush trial on April 20th so that should be fun as he's doing so well and I'm really proud of him.

Question: how did you teach Nina to weave?? and Contact?? I'm using the guided weave method and the two on two off for contacts, The A-frame is hard to teach a little dog how to touch on lol so I just make sure he slides right to the bottom of the frame!!

Have you got all your registry paper work back yet?? I hope so lol and I'll take fotos of Nina If I'm at that trial I plan on being there!! lol I'm no where near as a good at photography as vickie but I do have a newish camera so we'll see what I can do lol!!

Email me if you want I'm happy to talk!

Sammii-Michellii

OMG GOOD LUCK AT UR TRIAL!!! I hope you do reeeally well :D i'd love for you to take picturesof our trial do you think you'll be at our first trial at Deer Bush Dog Trg. Club on the 13th of July?

Answer: The weird thing w/ Nina's weaves is i din't use ANY of the fancy methods, (she has slowed down slightly but i'll try and fix that :)) I just used a toy to lure her in and out and eventully she got it :) sooo proud of my girlie :laugh: and w/ the contacts I used a target plate with a peice of food on the top and she eventully learnt to touch the target when I told her to once she learnt that I put it on the end of the dog-walk / A-Frame and it worked yipee :angel::o

YEPPP I GOT MY DOGS NSW STUFF BACK HOORAYYYYYYY!!! I want to register for the trial butit's a tad too early oh weeelll

but yeah i'll talk to you soonish :):rofl: GOOD LUCK for ur trial :)

thanks. Um I may be on msn sumtime in the next little while but I'm working hard on a few other things lol and i'm working 2nite so I won't be on at all! but I will get on sumtime soon lol I'm typing this during bio class :D Jock and I are heading off to Deerbush trial on April 20th so that should be fun as he's doing so well and I'm really proud of him.

Question: how did you teach Nina to weave?? and Contact?? I'm using the guided weave method and the two on two off for contacts, The A-frame is hard to teach a little dog how to touch on lol so I just make sure he slides right to the bottom of the frame!!

Have you got all your registry paper work back yet?? I hope so lol and I'll take fotos of Nina If I'm at that trial I plan on being there!! lol I'm no where near as a good at photography as vickie but I do have a newish camera so we'll see what I can do lol!!

Email me if you want I'm happy to talk!

Sammii-Michellii

Haha, can't resist not answering this question, even though it's not aimed at me!

I taught Spencer to weave with the V poles. Can't remember what the method it called sorry, but its great! You just set up the weavers on angles instead of straight. Then gradually build them up to a vertical position. Also, I never put Spencer back into the weavers if he pulled out say half way thru. I always started from the beginning again. I think this helps with dogs jumping out of the weaves during a trial. Spencer hardly ever pulls out now. :D Hope this is all making sense!

And contacts, well Spenc absolutely hated heights when we first started. It took him about a year to finally accept that the dog walk/frame wasn't going to move under his feet! Turns out he LOOVES the see-saw though! :angel: I would think the see-saw would be scarier then then the walk?! I taught him 2o2o. He has to do a 2o2o on our stairs every night before dinner. :rofl:

Maddy basically learnt the weavers from watching Spencer. :) She revolves her life around him. :o It's all a big game for her. "Beat big bro!!" haha. Shame I can't trial her :laugh: . Unless we can get her [swf]agression sorted out, its only backyard fun.

Edited by Sandrasm

hahahaha nice lol! everyone has their own methods!! lol Agilityoodle you should so come to April's Deerbush even if ur not trialing just come down watch and walk the courses and have a fun time lol! The target training lol I did that a fair bit with Jock but I got over teaching it and jock got over learning it lol! so we're working as we go now I'm retraining his dog walks. But Jockjs always been a good dog at running doen the whole dogwalk and not jumping off but now I'm getting slwer and he's getting faster its heaps harder so teaching him is helping lol i'm teaching stop two on two off lol the Aframe is a slide down to the bottom lol its probably different for u guys ahving larger dogs lol!!

As for the weaving well at my club we used netted weaves but we progressed right up to open weave lol All I have to practise is a clean entry from another obstical lol! so far its stop wait okay weave :o!! But its coming so much better hahahahahahaha!!

I would LOVE to go to the trial great prep for us so Nina gets used to the grounds :( I will try and convince my mum to take me :D

Maybe we could do another meet up thing w/ Vickie like last year?

Nina's A-Frame has defiantly improved she touches the contact now YAAAY!! XD

So I hope I can come to ur trial i'd love to meet you and ur dogs :)

hahahaha nice lol! everyone has their own methods!! lol Agilityoodle you should so come to April's Deerbush even if ur not trialing just come down watch and walk the courses and have a fun time lol! The target training lol I did that a fair bit with Jock but I got over teaching it and jock got over learning it lol! so we're working as we go now I'm retraining his dog walks. But Jockjs always been a good dog at running doen the whole dogwalk and not jumping off but now I'm getting slwer and he's getting faster its heaps harder so teaching him is helping lol i'm teaching stop two on two off lol the Aframe is a slide down to the bottom lol its probably different for u guys ahving larger dogs lol!!

As for the weaving well at my club we used netted weaves but we progressed right up to open weave lol All I have to practise is a clean entry from another obstical lol! so far its stop wait okay weave :o!! But its coming so much better hahahahahahaha!!

I would LOVE to go to the trial great prep for us so Nina gets used to the grounds :( I will try and convince my mum to take me :birthday:

Maybe we could do another meet up thing w/ Vickie like last year?

Nina's A-Frame has defiantly improved she touches the contact now YAAAY!! XD

So I hope I can come to ur trial i'd love to meet you and ur dogs :)

As for the weaving well at my club we used netted weaves but we progressed right up to open weave lol All I have to practise is a clean entry from another obstical lol! so far its stop wait okay weave :laugh:!! But its coming so much better hahahahahahaha!!

lol Well you will only be meeting jock cos snoopy will be at home cos he doesn't trial anymore!!! lol lazy puppy. Well hope 2 c u soon lol let me know if ur coming!!