2008 Brags Thread

ness

Given the popularity of the 2007 thread of a similar vein I thought I would instigate a 2008 Brags thread :cheer: .

To start the ball rolling we had our first agility trial for the year last night. I had three really lovely enthusiastic/driven runs. Her first run in Masters Agility she was absolutely feral considering we haven't done anything agility for over a month.

Next run was Open Agility and unfortunately we suffered a bad call (along with half a dozen others) with a missed contact on the scramble which I know she didn't miss but it was a really lovely run.

Finally Masters Jumping. Masters Jumping passes seem to be few and far between for us but she ran a really lovely round last night and ended up passing and getting her sixth pass towards her long awaited JDM title :) . Only one more to get now :D .

What better way to celebrate (considering we didn't get home until nearly 2am this morning :cry: ) then with a long run/swim at the beach this morning followed up by Macca's for breakfast and then home to a bone :cry: .

Any way enough brags from me bring on the rest of 2008 and lots of brags from everybody.

Edited by ness

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm PAX I'll loan you Ness I reckon with the right handler she has it in her :laugh: .

Oh and Feral Pup just to make you even more jealous we have another one next Saturday evening :) .

Edited by ness

I think feralpup is jealous of the trials we are having. Hmm PAX I wouldn't be so sure Ness can do open with her eyes closed she just gets bored and doesn't work hard enough for me sure you would do great with her.

Well done & congrats!! :)

Have to say I'm quite jealous though, no trials here until mid-Feb :cry: I have to say I was looking forward to a break but now I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms!! :laugh:

FP I hear ya!!!! That's why showing is great - fills in the spare time :vomit::rofl:

FP, what are those emoticons? :)

I don't know when I am triallng next, not until at least April and Chill wont trial this year I don't think, maybe next year. :vomit:

PAX they are "temper tantie" icons, was just me having a sook over no trials til mid-Feb!! :laugh:

LP so what did you have to brag about since you tried to start your own brag thread - sorry can't help it that Ness has decided to make 2008 HER year :laugh: . Maybe I should start my own 2008 Brag thread cos I am hoping the brags will be plentiful and BIG :) .

Looks like the year has gone off with a cracker of a start.

Edited by ness

LP so what did you have to brag about since you tried to start your own brag thread - sorry can't help it that Ness has decided to make 2008 HER year :rock: . Maybe I should start my own 2008 Brag thread cos I am hoping the brags will be plentiful and BIG :) .

Looks like the year has gone off with a cracker of a start.

Do you WANT to make this a competition :D :rock: :rock:....

Actually - if we do - can I use 2 dogs to your one?! Makes it even that way, esp given the way Ness has started the year :rock: :rock: