Agility People...

http://www.affordableagility.com/agilityinbag.htm

I'm thinking of getting them for fun in the evenings after work. They're coming from the US though so I wouldn't want to spend the money if they're shit!

If you order from US this one is much cheaper: Kyjen Dog-Agility Starter Kit (~$50 on Amazon although they probably wouldn't ship here, but you could find it somewhere else that does ship here I am sure).

I think it's a good kit to start, athough from what I heard the tunnel is not very durable (but I am not sure which kit exactly the person was using :thumbsup: ).

http://www.affordableagility.com/agilityinbag.htm

I'm thinking of getting them for fun in the evenings after work. They're coming from the US though so I wouldn't want to spend the money if they're shit!

If you order from US this one is much cheaper: Kyjen Dog-Agility Starter Kit (~$50 on Amazon although they probably wouldn't ship here, but you could find it somewhere else that does ship here I am sure).

I think it's a good kit to start, athough from what I heard the tunnel is not very durable (but I am not sure which kit exactly the person was using :thumbsup: ).

I saw those ones on Ebay and thought they looked kinda flimsy. That's why I thought the other one might be better. The one I posted has the tyre too, I like that ;)

I have the Agility In a Bag and I think it's really great!

It's easy to carry around so I can easily take it up to a school oval and practise. The weave poles do fall apart (but thats normally cos i rushed to put them up :laugh: :laugh:

But we love it Nina gets wonderful excircise!

Hope this Helps :hug:

I emailed affordable agility for postage on a tunnel once and it was well over $200 :thumbsup:

Ruthless, I have seen similar kits on Ebay for about $99 but no tyre :rofl: or closed tunnel, just a short open tunnel, weavers, pause box and a jump.

Looks very flimsy though

• 4 weeks later...

If you are looking for a tunnel, I bought one a while back from Ikea, kids department. From memory it was about $30 and has lasted me a while now, I have even been a bit naughty and left it out in the weather from time to time...