Artemis Fresh Mix

stormie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you order it from laffi?

I am not sure I can post it here :D I got it from www.k9katzkitchen.com.au (they are the distributor)

I ordered the lg puppy today too!

Orbit gets terrible gas from his food and also has the skin itchies, so am interested to see if we see any improvement on this food!

Edited by stormie

I just ordered the grainless one and it should arrive on Monday. I will keep you updated :p

Which one was it eactly that you ordered, can't find it - having a blonde moment!!

:D

I ordered the Fresh Mix Maximal Dog

http://k9katzkitchen.com.au/store/index.ph...p;productId=218

Thanks Laffi. My 2 eat a mainly barf diet, but we alwasy keep a bag of dry in for emergencies and to fill up their buster cube etc. Do you yhink this food will complement their barf diet better than the Advance that we currently buy?

I just ordered the grainless one and it should arrive on Monday. I will keep you updated :p

Which one was it eactly that you ordered, can't find it - having a blonde moment!!

:D

I ordered the Fresh Mix Maximal Dog

http://k9katzkitchen.com.au/store/index.ph...p;productId=218

Thanks Laffi. My 2 eat a mainly barf diet, but we alwasy keep a bag of dry in for emergencies and to fill up their buster cube etc. Do you yhink this food will complement their barf diet better than the Advance that we currently buy?

Mines are 50% raw (prey model diet) 50% dry. I have done heaps of research about dry foods and since my dogs have sensitive skins I really want to minimize the chances of any irritations (that may be caused for example by dog's sensitivity to grains).

I think Fresh Mix Maximal Dog might be the best available option for us. I also like that it has high amount of meat and no fillers.

However if your dogs are doing well on Advance than maybe there is no need to switch esp if they are mostly on BARF anyway.

Those websites are a little out of date, the formulas have been improved on some of the lines.

Can you tell us where we can find an up to date ingredients list please K9katz.

If you pm me I will be happy to tell you.

Those websites are a little out of date, the formulas have been improved on some of the lines.

Can you tell us where we can find an up to date ingredients list please K9katz.

If you pm me I will be happy to tell you.

I think there are a number of us interested in this food so it might be a good idea to post the ingredient list on the forum if you could. Thanks.